You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Car bomb at the women’s hospital

Red74

22 minutes ago, Code said:

What happens in Liverpool now though with this increased security level, Im over on Friday. 

If it was mental health issues it should be back to normal pretty quickly I guess. 

The increased security is nowt to do with the exploding nobhead; it's to keep you out.

4 hours ago, Captain Willard said:

I think the appeal of the let’s blame the US narrative is that it implies there is an easy end point to all if this. Stop the US intervening in the Middle East and this will all stop, it’s within the gift of the West. This let’s you sleep at nights because one day it’s going to end. 

The alternative much more hopeless narrative is that these are vulnerable uneducated young men, being radicalised on line by a small number of extremists who want to bring about an end to our way of life and values. As an example, Hassib Hussein was one of the 7/7 bombers, he was only 18, had struggled at school and was a petty criminal (shoplifting). Teachers called him a gentle giant with no involvement in politics. The idea that he was knowledgeable and motivated enough to blow himself up because of events in the Middle East is plainly nonsense. These vulnerable young men are being used by our enemies and it’s never going to stop irrespective of what we do or don’t do. 

It's not much as blaming the us as saying it's just an endless cycle of violence.

4 hours ago, Jordy Brouwer said:

People keep saying that. My thought is - get them at the conspiracy stage. Conspiracy to do X. The way some people are saying it you have to wait until someone commits a terrorist act before you can arrest them and I'm pretty sure that is untrue if you find them conspiring to do so but I'm not a lawyer. 

I suspect it's not that easy.

I'm no expert but I suspect there are different levels of thread.

You could have some kid looking on on isis website.. is that conspiracy?

It's not like many.of them build upto it aswell.

I'd say it was a very ,very difficult job to do and difficult decisions have to be made

Saying that Wasmt that one in.london considered a risk and the security services decided not to tell the parole board?

He was a cunt and now he's a dead cunt. I seriously hope that the initial blast didn't kill him and he slowly burnt to death when the flames took hold. 

Fucking coward targeting woman and kids just like the Manchester bombing. 

Anyone trying to make excuses about how the West went into the middle East ect can get to fuck. Go tell that to the parents of the kids killed in Manchester or the people in the woman's who could have been killed if that twat had got through the front doors. 

Anyway fuck him I'm glad he's dead.

Just now, Leyton388 said:

He was a cunt and now he's a dead cunt. I seriously hope that the initial blast didn't kill him and he slowly burnt to death when the flames took hold. 

Fucking coward targeting woman and kids just like the Manchester bombing. 

Anyone trying to make excuses about how the West went into the middle East ect can get to fuck. Go tell that to the parents of the kids killed in Manchester or the people in the woman's who could have been killed if that twat had got through the front doors. 

Anyway fuck him I'm glad he's dead.

No one is making 'excuses

But to say the issue is simply down to a cabal of evil cunts is far too simplistic. 

The same argument was used about the IRA during the troubles. 

20 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

I don't even know what's going on in that video 

Where is the mosque in Kenny?

The dumb, inbred twats will now have to condemn the Chrstian places of worship as dens of radical teaching, grooming gangs and un-English idolatry - which wouldn't be far from the truth.

2 hours ago, CapeRed said:

Yeah they got hold of a terrorist. " hi this is Boris, need a favour mate" FFS.

1 hour ago, Redder Lurtz said:

Erm..... so, er.... the tories did it? 

3 hours ago, Jordy Brouwer said:

It sounds like you have an hypothesis brewing. 

I watched V for Vendetta last week so now I'm overly suspicious of the government and these conveniently timed terrorist incidents haha 

I reckon if people knew how many terrorist attacks were foiled each year there would be a constant panic. And I don't think it's a massive leap to believe they let one slip through occasionally when they need a distraction.