Quantcast
Coronavirus - Page 1354 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Coronavirus

Recommended Posts

Just now, Brownie said:

And that's totally fine and is his decision. All i'm saying is you can't automatically call people selfish cunts for following the rules, which I thought you had kind of suggested.

 

If not, then sound.

No, people aren't cunts for following the rules. People are cunts for not using common sense and a bit of consideration for others during a global pandemic. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bjornebye said:

No, people aren't cunts for following the rules. People are cunts for not using common sense and a bit of consideration for others during a global pandemic. 

Have you been in a pub since March last year?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Yes. You? 

Very rarely but on occasion. Seemed fine to me to be honest, table service, spaced out, no queuing for the bogs etc. It was fucking so sanitised it was shit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Jesus Christ. Absolute gibberish.

There you go, you started it. With some irrelevant, nonsense comment towards me for no reason. Now fuck off, please. This is deeply unpleasant for everybody and you just simply will never understand how dumb you've been here. 

So what you're saying is you can rip into people for what they post but they can't do the same to you? What makes you so special?

 

You've absolutely torn into me for what I posted and I'm reacting to the nonsense that you seem to be posting about justifying opening society up when you have no idea what is actually happening in the UK. You're in another country for crying out loud.

 

I won't be fucking off on your command as it's absolutely obvious that would just play into your delusions that 3 stacks is the big man and what he says, goes.

 

I'm more than happy to stop posting what you see as 'nonsense' on one condition. You fucking stop doing it too.

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Brownie said:

Very rarely but on occasion. Seemed fine to me to be honest, table service, spaced out, no queuing for the bogs etc. It was fucking so sanitised it was shit.

Unfortunately I didn't experience the same. I saw people acting like nothing had happened, no virus was around and the party had started. Fuck all wrong with people not acting like cunts and socially distancing sensibly still. Just like I've been saying from the get go. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Unfortunately I didn't experience the same. I saw people acting like nothing had happened, no virus was around and the party had started. Fuck all wrong with people not acting like cunts and socially distancing sensibly still. Just like I've been saying from the get go. 

I don't even know what we're talking about now haha. Maybe try a different boozer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Brownie said:

I don't even know what we're talking about now haha. Maybe try a different boozer.

Haha 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Unfortunately I didn't experience the same. I saw people acting like nothing had happened, no virus was around and the party had started. Fuck all wrong with people not acting like cunts and socially distancing sensibly still. Just like I've been saying from the get go. 

Yep, the same. I could see through the window. Four people on small tables. People going up to the bar. People walking between tables. People outside sitting in groups. People walking out of the pub pissed into shops with no masks.

 

At least in restaurants there is a certain amount of etiquette required to be able to stay in there. In pubs, people getting obliterated means the pub is making a financial killing with very little responsibility.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Brownie said:

I think a lot of the responsibility needs to be on the pubs themselves, to be honest. You can bar people for breaking the rules.

Absolutely right, but when there's money to be made from the drinkers it's not in their interests to enforce them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

Absolutely right, but when there's money to be made from the drinkers it's not in their interests to enforce them.

That doesn't stop them from barring people for being overly aggressive, abusive etc. I think they have a duty to enforce things and from the little evidence I've seen of pubs over the last year, they do that here tbf.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Brownie said:

That doesn't stop them from barring people for being overly aggressive, abusive etc. I think they have a duty to enforce things and from the little evidence I've seen of pubs over the last year, they do that here tbf.

I wish my local was like that mate I really do. The only thing enforced was people not standing at the bar to drink. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bjornebye said:

I wish my local was like that mate I really do. The only thing enforced was people not standing at the bar to drink. 

Where do you live mate?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I wish my local was like that mate I really do. The only thing enforced was people not standing at the bar to drink. 

You have had Covid and been vaccinated haven't you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Brownie said:

That doesn't stop them from barring people for being overly aggressive, abusive etc. I think they have a duty to enforce things and from the little evidence I've seen of pubs over the last year, they do that here tbf.

Absolutely and that's always been the right of people who run pubs. Their license is dependent on how their clients behave. But there is a big difference between clients getting drunk and starting fights compared to getting drunk and mingling among other people in the pub.

 

Can you imagine sitting in a restaurant, eating your steak and chips when another person just comes up to your table with their steak and chips and starts talking to you?

 

When pubs opened up before, they were expected to be run like a restaurant. The experience you had was probably in line which would have been quite boring. The experience I and @Bjornebye described is a pub being run as a pub. Sure, it's a lot more exciting but it just shouldn't be happening yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

West Derby 

Don't know West Derby very well. I moved away from home about 15 years ago and it's a lot quieter round here so that will come into it I suppose.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People are going to go fucking nuts this Summer, I can just sense it from what I see on social media.

 

I know it's F******l related but if the whole of the Euros gets moved to this country then it's going to be one big drunken free for all from June onwards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

 

Can you imagine sitting in a restaurant, eating your steak and chips when another person just comes up to your table with their steak and chips and starts talking to you?

 

 

But you know that a transmission doesn't occur in a couple of minutes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×