You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

General Election 2019

Bjornebye

Who are you voting for?   

142 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you voting for?

1 minute ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

How is that the same thing?

It's like saying you're a hypocrite because you like wholemeal bread but you don't like white bread.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha you are full of it 

8 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

So she has never lied or been a hypocrite? Are you really setting yourself up for that? She lied on Radio 4 about Corbyn the other day. She accepted money from a company with a fracking license despite claiming to oppose fracking. 

Policies: Neither does Corbyn just a few main things that are syphoning money from the people as a result of privatisation. But you know that. He doesn't want his renegotiated Brexit deal either he just didn't want any of the Tory ones if they HAD to be passed. But you know that. I'm pretty certain Corbyn means everyone when he says the many. But you know that. He has mentioned Electoral reform and a need for future change. But you may have known that. You want to legalise drugs? So you would legalise heroin? You sick fucker. 

Try again soft lad. 

I don't know what she said about Corbyn, but I've no doubt it would have been true. I don't see why accepting money from a company with a fracking licence means she can't oppose fracking, that doesn't make sense to me.

Corbyn wants to renationalise everything that was nationalised, I don't.

How do you know he doesn't want his renegotiated Brexit deal? He refuses to say how he would vote on a future deal negotiated by his government.

I'm pretty sure Corbyn doesn't mean everyone when he says the many, it's patently clear by the way he demonises the wealthy. As I say, I despise populism.

I have yet to see Jeremy Corbyn back proportional representation. Google didn't help here.

Yes, I want to legalise drugs, including heroin, because I am a liberal. There's nothing sick about that, which you would know if you had studied the issue in any detail.

2 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

I don't know what she said about Corbyn, but I've no doubt it would have been true. I don't see why accepting money from a company with a fracking licence means she can't oppose fracking, that doesn't make sense to me.

How do you know he doesn't want his renegotiated Brexit deal? He refuses to say how he would vote on a future deal negotiated by his government.

I'm pretty sure Corbyn doesn't mean everyone when he says the many, it's patently clear by the way he demonises the wealthy. As I say, I despise populism.

I have yet to see Jeremy Corbyn back proportional representation. Google didn't help here.

Yes, I want to legalise drugs, including heroin, because I am a liberal. There's nothing sick about that, which you would know if you had studied the issue in any detail.

Said that Corbyn wants to force Brexit through. he has never said that. Of course it doesn't make sense to you because you are a hypocrite too. 

Right ok.

"Pretty sure" so a load of bollocks then. Again.

I heard and saw him talk about a need for electoral reform in the future. He didn't go into specifics as you have tried to do like a snivelling little rat does. 

The last sentence I can't believe even you could be so stupid as to type that. legalise heroin. yeah great. You need some.  

You aren't liberal SD. You are tory. 

• Downvote 1

Jo Swinson hypocrisy example. 

If the Lib Dems win a GE (Ha, I know) she will revoke article 50 thus annulling the result of the referendum. 

She will not allow a second referendum on Scottish independence. 

HYPOCRISY ladies and gentleman. 

28 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Don't you think it is incumbent on the supposed good guys to raise the bar on discourse? Offer something positive rather then relentless negative attacks?

Not really. One thing that annoys me about Corbyn is unwillingness to get dirty. We want to win. Playing dirty works. 

1 hour ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Policies: I don't want to nationalise everything in sight. I don't want his renegotiated Brexit deal. I reject the populist politics of division - I don't believe in a society for the many, not the few, I believe in a society for everybody. I want electoral reform, he doesn't. I want to legalise drugs, he doesn't. 

I mean, I can go on, but I think you get the gist.

Good fucking grief. 

1 hour ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

“I despise populism and demonising the wealthy” 

you just don’t fucking get it. You think you do, but you don’t. 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Not heroin mate. Not at all. 

That’s the one that that needs it most. No need for women to prostitute themselves, no need to burgle, no smack cut with rat poison, access to Drs if they OD and plenty of support for people who want to quit.  

• Upvote 3