You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Pulp Fiction

Bjornebye

• 8 months later...

The bullet holes are already in the wall before the guy in the bathroom unloads his hand cannon on Vince and Jules. Noticed it tonight, simple but easily avoidable error that I'll never be able to unsee.

On 17/10/2019 at 14:45, Bjornebye said:

It was meant to be Michael Madsen instead of Travolta. I think Travolta plays it brilliantly. Just the right amount of sleaze. 

Have you seen the OJ Simpson Story? He is great in that. 

He is supposed to be Vic Vega's brother (Mr Blonde) from Reservoir Dogs. Madsen decided to do Wyatt Earp rather than be in Pulp Fiction and he's said he has regretted it ever since. 

11 hours ago, No2 said:

The bullet holes are already in the wall before the guy in the bathroom unloads his hand cannon on Vince and Jules. Noticed it tonight, simple but easily avoidable error that I'll never be able to unsee.

I heard that any errors in the film are completely intentional, perhaps as an Easter Egg for people to notice after their 27th watch. Another error is the opening scene that says something like “I’ll execute every last mother-fucking one of you” then the same scene later in the film says “every last one of you mother-fuckers”

14 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

I heard that any errors in the film are completely intentional, perhaps as an Easter Egg for people to notice after their 27th watch. Another error is the opening scene that says something like “I’ll execute every last mother-fucking one of you” then the same scene later in the film says “every last one of you mother-fuckers”

I'd say that too if I cocked up like that.

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

If that's true, it's even more annoying.

I also enjoyed aback to the Future so much that I started to notice errors in that film too. The one that stands out is the scene where Marty is using the Time Machine and the Iranians turn up and shoot the Doc. When he returns from the past and witness the same events with himself there, there’s a sequential or timing error in the scene. You’d only notice it if you watch multiple times in quick succession.

4 hours ago, Harry Squatter said:

He is supposed to be Vic Vega's brother (Mr Blonde) from Reservoir Dogs. Madsen decided to do Wyatt Earp rather than be in Pulp Fiction and he's said he has regretted it ever since. 

To be fair, Travolta had a good run after Pulp Fiction but he’s hardly pulling up trees now.

His opponent in Face/Off is totally killing it on the indie film scene. Totally weird film career for Nick FUCKING Cage!

1 hour ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

Thankfully the Fun Lovin' Criminals have made it so we only hear it one way.

52 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

I also enjoyed aback to the Future so much that I started to notice errors in that film too. The one that stands out is the scene where Marty is using the Time Machine and the Iranians turn up and shoot the Doc. When he returns from the past and witness the same events with himself there, there’s a sequential or timing error in the scene. You’d only notice it if you watch multiple times in quick succession.

Libyans aren't they?

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

The line was purposely done like that. At the start the screen pauses and the 'other' line gets delivered. It's the same scene at the end just without the pause. 

Fsx4spEXwAAmd9n?format=jpg&name=small

10 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

The line was purposely done like that. At the start the screen pauses and the 'other' line gets delivered. It's the same scene at the end just without the pause. 

Fsx4spEXwAAmd9n?format=jpg&name=small

What are you going on about, you boxing ring?

Just now, Bjornebye said:

Yes, on purpose you absolute tap

I said the errors were intentional you fucking wasp sting. Like the bullet holes in the wall. Honestly. You just can't get the staff.

1 minute ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

I said the errors were intentional you fucking wasp sting. Like the bullet holes in the wall. Honestly. You just can't get the staff.

If it's intentional it's not an error is it!?! Fuck me. 

• 2 months later...

Ezekiel 25:17 is different as well, in one scene he says 'when I lay my vengeance upon you' and in another it's 'when I lay my vengeance upon thee'. I had the passage memorised like my man Jules and kept on correcting myself back and forth watching it, it took years before I finally caught on.