Quantcast
Other Football - 2019/20 - Page 410 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Captain Turdseye

Other Football - 2019/20

3 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Penalty for Watford now...hahahahahah Deffo pen, Wan Bissaka fucked up, daft tackle. 

2-0 Deeney. 

I'm quite enjoying this 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Pistonbroke said:

Ole at the wheel....youngsters need to learn...blah blah blah. United are fucking wank and I'm loving it. 

Their manager has put together a decent counter attacking side against better opposition who attack and dominate possession. Beyond that well that's just about it, they're completely useless against 95% of teams.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Pistonbroke said:

Ole at the wheel....youngsters need to learn...blah blah blah. United are fucking wank and I'm loving it. 

I just hope the same process plays out. 

They continue to struggle, beat Arsenal then fuck up easy games. Then beat City and rinse and repeat

Just now, Tj hooker said:

I'm quite enjoying this 

It is rather enjoyable mate, unfortunately I can't rep anyone as I'm empty. 

• Upvote 1

Liverpool are world, European Champuons and looking at winning the Prem and the mancs have Dildo Baggins as manager and are worse than any time in their history. 

Wonderful.

• Upvote 8

Dildo Baggins...hahahahaha

I'm hanging after last nights drinking which wasn't planned. Gonna dig into a few hairs of the dog, Hope Jim Beam is still on offer tomorrow, I've drank half of my supplies which were for Christmas...

• Upvote 1

The mancs remind me of us when we finishing outisde the top 4 and 8th and that.

Always turned up in the games v the top sides even if lost - but spineless and often no answer especially away from home v the dross.

• Upvote 1

Mancs defence is all over the place, fuck all idea how to actually change anything, clear as day that Solksjaer is useless. If Watford had picked the right ball they'd be 4-0 up by now. Here comes Pogba, piss myself if he limps off after 10 minutes. 

4 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

I reckon Pearson gave Solskjaer a Chinese burn in the tunnel at half time too. 

I keep imagining him going up to Solskjaer prior to kick off, and in a deep, gravelly voice demanding he “Shake hands!”

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Dildo Baggins...hahahahaha

I'm hanging after last nights drinking which wasn't planned. Gonna dig into a few hairs of the dog, Hope Jim Beam is still on offer tomorrow, I've drank half of my supplies which were for Christmas...

Get Jim Beam Devils Cut instead of the regular if you can. 

5 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

Liverpool are world, European Champions and looking at winning the Prem and the mancs have Dildo Baggins as manager and are worse than any time in their history. 

Wonderful.