You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Half and half scarves

Stephen Adams.

Afternoon gents.

Was wondering if you could help me, I'm on the look out for some half and half scarves for a mate. Namely LFC-Celtic and LFC-Depor. Apart from outside the ground on mtchdays, where's the best place to buy these? The club shop in town don't stock them and neither does the online store. Any help would be appreciated.

Alright Stephen,

There's a good stall round the Anny Road end......just before the gates.....coming from the King Harry pub....

Deffo has half n half Celtic scarves....

The Irish lads who sit behind us have them.

Failing that, I'll have a look in the memorabilia room......bought a few half n halves in the early 80's at Anfield for schoolmates who were of that persuasion.

Moment of weakness, I think they call it :smile:

Let us know if you're strugglin...

Everyone used to have half and half hats in the eighties - usually LFC/Celtic. I saw them as a tribute to Kenny, rather than a show of support for Celtic.

good way to think but not wanting to burst bubble they had them at newcastle NUFc with celtic or rangers.

Really don't like these myself. The ones with foreign teams are ok for souvenirs, but I don't like seeing so many Celtic and Rangers ones.

It amazes me how many people turn up to our games in Celtic shirts! Maybe some were/are worn in tribute to King Kenny but I really don't like all this crap about us and Celtic being best of friends. Its got really fashionable for people (of all clubs) to have a liking for Celtic.

Obviously they were great after Hillsborough and there's been a bond since, but I don't get the whole arse kissing thing. If you're gonna wear a scarf, make it a red one and leave the souvenir ones at home.

Must admit I've been wearing my Graz AK shirt to some games, wlthough it is red I suppose. Tried to get a Malaga shirt on holiday in Torremolinos recently but no luck, the loose connection being Josemi. I remember some LFc/Monchengladbach hats in the 80s too. Really used to annoy me that, the Celtic-Rangers thing. Before games half the Kop would sing Celtic and the other Rangers.