Quantcast
The New Cricket Thread - Page 3 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dave

A_S

The New Cricket Thread

England going along OK on this wicket, 97/1 off 18 overs. Roy is still way out of form but Root and Hales quite the opposite. You feel that the weather will spoil yet another game though. 

It's shaping up for England to play Australia in a virtual knockout game for the Aussies.

Hopefully the weather is good, as that kind of match is always great viewing.

It's shaping up for England to play Australia in a virtual knockout game for the Aussies.

Hopefully the weather is good, as that kind of match is always great viewing.

You could win it and still miss out, depending on RR's. 

on a side note, that persplex  devise they are making the Umpire wear on his arm is an abomination. I take it, it's for measuring the shape of the ball on a regular basis. 

Good win for England which means they'll top the group regardless of how the game V Australia goes. NZ and Bang will be hoping we win that one though, it means they would have a straight shoot out for second spot. If Australia win then they would pick up second spot and progress to the semi's. 

Bangladesh shock NZ, they were 33/4 at one stage but then went on to chase down 266 losing only 1 more wicket. That sends NZ crashing out of the tournament. If England beat the Aussies ot the game is washed out England would top the group and Bangladesh would go through as second placed team. If the Aussies win then England would still win the group but Aussies would go through as well. 

Looking at chasing over 330 if it carries on, par score on this ground is about 300 and it looks a bellter of a strip, no pressure as such on England as we have already won the group. 

3 down as I type. 

Looking at chasing over 330 if it carries on, par score on this ground is about 300 and it looks a bellter of a strip, no pressure as such on England as we have already won the group. 

3 down as I type. 

I want the aussies out, don't trust them to not come back and bite us on the arse later on. 

• Upvote 1

I want the aussies out, don't trust them to not come back and bite us on the arse later on. 

Same here Col, reeling them in now. 

Wood also gets his fourth, 254/9. It has been some spell from Rashid and Wood, hopefully the latter gets his 5 for.