You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Theresa "MAY" not build a better Britain.

Guest Pistonbroke

Gavin Williamson , Chief Whip, has effectively appointed himself Defence Secretary, 

May is basically in a vegetative state on life support,  Its just anarchy in the Tory party with their leader just sidelined , 

It's bound to explode in civil war before very long. 

Paul Waugh

@paulwaugh

Minister tells me: "She's gone mad. It's real 'end of days' stuff. He's [Williamson] a real slimeball, w/ his own leadership team in place"

Laura Kuenssberg

@bbclaurak

·

34m

One minister tells me ‘She is so weak she has let Williamson appoint himself-this is appalling

Gavin Williamson , Chief Whip, has effectively appointed himself Defence Secretary,

May is basically in a vegetative state on life support, Its just anarchy in the Tory party with their leader just sidelined ,

It's bound to explode in civil war before very long.

I think you will find that it's strong and stable.

Paul Waugh

@paulwaugh

Minister tells me: "She's gone mad. It's real 'end of days' stuff. He's [Williamson] a real slimeball, w/ his own leadership team in place"

Laura Kuenssberg

@bbclaurak

·

34m

One minister tells me ‘She is so weak she has let Williamson appoint himself-this is appalling

Jason Groves @JasonGroves1 19m

Minister emerging from Commons tea room describes Gavin Williamson appointment as 'the most unpopular political decision I have ever known'

When you consider the policies these cunts have brought in over the last seven years that's saying something.

Guest Pistonbroke

She's fucking weird.

Yep, she looks like she has one of those wobbly lifelike masks shoved on her head, the ones that make people look like they haven't got a neck. 

I am surprised she has not resigned as PM.

She appears to be a careerist rather than a conviction politician & looking after that Tory party madhouse on Brexit must drain the spirit of anybody

( She appears to have aged 10 years in the past 2/3 years ) and must be getting to the stage where she thinks ' F*** it ' and leaves them to it.

I don't like her at all & think she is a typical uncaring , unfeeling Tory but she is probably a 'better' person than the great majority of the cabinet , which is a scary thought.

Guest Pistonbroke

Jason Groves‏ @JasonGroves1 19m

Minister emerging from Commons tea room describes Gavin Williamson appointment as 'the most unpopular political decision I have ever known'

When you consider the policies these cunts have brought in over the last seven years that's saying something.

I listen to forces radio over here, and as you can imagine they have rather different news to what you get in the UK. They have a weekly programme called 'SitRep' (short for situation report) where they discuss military defence spending, cutbacks, NATO etc. 

I was listening to one a while back and they were going on about the current Gov't trying to sell off warships to Brazil and another country to make money. This wasn't new ships, but current ones within the Navy set up as they aim to cut the Navy. It will be interesting to see if this Williamson aims to carry through all the proposed cut backs/sales. 

Here is a link to their podcasts for anyone who is interested. I shall also stick it in the podcast thread. Each podcast lasts 30 minutes. 

http://bfbsradiositrep.libsyn.com/

He's an utter cunt and making his move for the leadership, Knows where all the skeletons are buried and Fallon was an example of what will happen to those that get in his way,  Civil war looming for the Tories with a cunt off between Johnson , Williamson and Mogg

Guest Pistonbroke

He's an utter cunt and making his move for the leadership, Knows where all the skeletons are buried and Fallon was an example of what will happen to those that get in his way,  Civil war looming for the Tories with a cunt off between Johnson , Williamson and Mogg

I've got a mate who is still serving in the forces who just told me the appointment of Williamson is not going down well. Especially due to the cunt voting against strengthening the military covenant.