You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liverpool v Leicester - sat 5.30pm

Gym Beglin

Twenty minutes either side of half time looked very ropey. Self-inflicted, of course.

Other than that, we look really good in attack. Teams are really going to struggle to contain our movement and pace. Matip looks a proper centre back, too.

Matip went about his business quietly and I thought played very well
  • Upvote 1

Well that turned out well in the end,

Milner was excellent 

Mane played really well after a nervous start to his Anfield debut

Lallana and Clyne both had very good games

No-one was shite , even Mig although Sturridge should have had a couple

The worst player was Coutinho who's cameo shooting exhibition failed miserably . He really needs to try link up play as an option

Ranieri dignified in defeat and a good match and great result to open our season in the new stadium, Happy for a change !!

Lucas has done well overall. Shocking individual error aside.

Been disappointed with Sturtidge. His one footedness really restricts his game at times.

I was quite pleased with sturridge.  He's still in early season mode finishing wise, but his team play was much better.  It's the first time I've felt, he get's what Klopp is trying to do. 

Lucas was Lucas, reads the game really well, but does some strange things, sometimes.

Nice comprehensive victory. Going forward we were great for the most of the game and bar the Lucas & Mig tag team clusterfuck for their goal we never really looked like losing control. Both of those players responded professionally to that incident which is great to see as well. Probably should've had a 3 more at the least with studge missing two off the top of my head and Hendo skying one but when you win 4-1 that's not much of a concern.

Can't wait for Chelsea now.

It's infuriating to not be getting that sinking feeling yet about any of the players that arrived in this window. Hope Karius can save the day.

The worst I can muster is sort of a confusion about why we went for Wijnaldum, but he's certainly not been anywhere near a disaster.

Disconcerting, this.  Who am I supposed to lash out at when we lose?

• Upvote 1

Nice comprehensive victory. Going forward we were great for the most of the game and bar the Lucas & Mig tag team clusterfuck for their goal we never really looked like losing control. Both of those players responded professionally to that incident which is great to see as well. Probably should've had a 3 more at the least with studge missing two off the top of my head and Hendo skying one but when you win 4-1 that's not much of a concern.

Can't wait for Chelsea now.

you cant assign any blame to mignolet there. lucas was in acres of space, mignolet had every right to pass it to him

• Upvote 1