You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sadio Mane

Paco

I feel a bit sick about this weekend. Things went a bit wrong this week.

I took a week off to recover from a long year - thus so far - I've had a car crash on Saturday and have a massive fuckoff bruise where the seatbelt was, slipped yesterday and somehow kept my dinner on a plate and mug of tea straight up without spilling, just taking the blunt force of the fall with my head. My dinner and tea was okay though.

"Use the blunt force Luke", fucking Obi Wan you tit. And my name's not Luke.

Now have a sting on my well, there, from (Im sure) the same hornet that attacked me the other day. I fell asleep in in the towel. The fucking prick. I used Raid against it (the hornet) and it just laughed (might have imaged this part) and nonchalantly flew away.

So in summary, this week can only get better, so we should win or there really is no balance in this world.

I took a week off to recover from a long year - thus so far - I've had a car crash on Saturday and have a massive fuckoff bruise where the seatbelt was, slipped yesterday and somehow kept my dinner on a plate and mug of tea straight up without spilling, just taking the blunt force of the fall with my head. My dinner and tea was okay though.

Now have a sting on my well, there, from (Im sure) the same hornet that attacked me the other day. I fell asleep in in the towel. The fucking prick. I used Raid against it (the hornet) and it just laughed (might have imaged this part) and nonchalantly flew away.

So in summary, this week can only get better, so we should win or there really is no balance in this world.

You are Charlie Chaplin and I claim my gold plated walking stick.

You are Charlie Chaplin and I claim my gold plated walking stick.

Honestly you arent far from the truth, one week off, just need the the silly music to go with it, Nearly clicked Report instead of Quote. Quote, which i thought said "Quorn" which baffled the fuck out of me as its nice with a sauce. Thought we'd gone all veggie.

Hmmm...

Maybe take the month off.

With these symptoms Im sure the government will pay you royally for sitting and watching Jeremy Kyle  

• Upvote 1

might not watch this one either, might paint Ellie's bedroom. Better than watching us get twatted

Poor Ellie. She cant win here.

Lose and her room gets abandoned half way through for the boozer.

Win and her room gets abandoned half way through for the boozer

Hmmm...

Maybe take the month off.

With these symptoms Im sure the government will pay you royally for sitting and watching Jeremy Kyle  

I took a week off and all this happened. If I take a month off Sadio Mane might be our four times longer and I'll feel responsible.

I blame Harvey Weinstein.

The tit.

I do watch Denmark, but it isn't like in eighties, where there was a buzz around our squad, and there were characters saying what they meant, footage from the locker room with players smoking and drinking beer. Now they are all media trained and god forbid they say anything to upset sponsors. Plus we have Bendtner as our main striker and that semi retarded idiot is unbearable to watch.

The media training is ofcourse the same at club level, but it doesn't have the same feel.

I never crack open a beer or anything watching the internationals, for me it's just boring except for the tournaments. Qualifying games just have me scared shitless about getting injury to our main players, like Mané yesterday.

International breaks have also given me some of my favorite LFC moments too. Last year's refusal by Cameroon to accept Joel Matip's right to make up his own mind was great fun but my all time favorite still has to be Roy Hodgson sending Sturridge into a game without his crutches to "test his resolve".

I do watch Denmark, but it isn't like in eighties, where there was a buzz around our squad, and there were characters saying what they meant, footage from the locker room with players smoking and drinking beer. Now they are all media trained and god forbid they say anything to upset sponsors. Plus we have Bendtner as our main striker and that semi retarded idiot is unbearable to watch.

The media training is ofcourse the same at club level, but it doesn't have the same feel.

I never crack open a beer or anything watching the internationals, for me it's just boring except for the tournaments. Qualifying games just have me scared shitless about getting injury to our main players, like Mané

Good luck to Denmark in the playoffs BTW. I'm convinced Ireland will draw Italy because I work with a load of Italians.