You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - shitcoat to Utd.

I'm loving this.

I must admit I bought it during the summer, I thought they were going to smash everyone in a Hollywood blitz...

STARRING

one of the most successful managers of the times...

ALSO STARRING...

The Game's Most EXPENSIVE footballer EVER!!

Featuring England's own Captain!

Guest Stars: The Rashford & Martial Orchestra.

SPECIAL Guest Star!... ZLATANNNN!!!!!!!

What a load of shite. They are The Hobbit. Big budget, mega production but ultimately shite sequel. Utd are a box office flop.

They won't lose every game of course so I'm lapping it all up while the going is good but as time goes on I'm seeing more and more similarities with the slow, steady crumbling of Liverpool FC 's dominance in the early nineties.

It's a long way back. They're fucked.

• Upvote 3

It's certainly a great start from Mourinho and top stuff in the article. Not sure it's Rooney mind. Could be pig shagger or a host of others that he's frozen out,  Anyway the arrogant little fuck carrying in where he left off with Chelsea and straight away losing the dressing room. Whilst its nice to think it will all crater rapidly I daresay he will pull it back for the time being and get a few results, Three or four wins and this will be forgotten in the short term but the good news is the honeymoon is over and the knives will be out every time he throws a player under a bus or loses a game, Players, Fans , the Club know he's an incurable cunt and unless he builds another title winning machine ( which he just won't) eventually it will blow up in his face again,

Lets just savour the rail cash

Gary Neville's convinced this is a genuine leak. Wonder who the mole is, surely it couldn't be the brave England captain... http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2016/09/20/manchester-united-manager-jose-mourinhos-criticism-of-players-na/

He has to reprogram the players from the risk averse approach of VanGaal? So let me get this right, they are saying that Mourinho isn't a risk averse style manager? Mourinho? Park the bus Mourinho?

• Upvote 1

He has to reprogram the players from the risk averse approach of VanGaal? So let me get this right, they are saying that Mourinho isn't a risk averse style manager? Mourinho? Park the bus Mourinho?

Both are risk-averse. One prefers possession football and the other prefers to sit and counter.

It wouldn't surprise me if the mole is Carrick, if it is indeed a player who also worked under the Govan tramp.

I think even a draw at home against Leicester and it will still put pressure on him. Until he wins 4 or 5 on the bounce or has a big away victory at someone like Arsenal or Chelsea the manc fans will doubt he can turn them round.

Its's not that finely balanced yet.  Top 4 is absolute minimum he will get away with this season,

The sky will really start to fall in on him if that objective becomes unrealistic.

The January window will be interesting and whether the club will back him for more big ticket players if its perceived he has under-performed with his marquee summer signings,

Mourinho doesn't react well if he's refused spending money and if starts mouthing off about the Board he will get very short shrift.

I really want a repeat of last season at Chelsea. It would be glorious. Where would they go if that happened? Long way to go yet and the chances are that he will find a way to win a few on the bounce and buy some more players in January to provide them with another shot of "we can buy our way out it".

Watford showed how everyone should approach games against them. They are like us when we lost Suarez. Get at us and in our face and we gave up easy chances.

Think it was either the times or express claimed it was LVG's fault they lost 3 on the bounce.

I'm loving it.

What I love most about all this stuff is it's protracted. If they just got relegated that'd be fun for a while but then they'd get a cash injection and come back pretty quick no doubt. Much better to see this Bane-style torturing of the soul. You give them a taste of water then you throw them back in the cell. It's what they deserve as a fanbase. 

• Upvote 3