You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bad shit going down in Brussels

No you don't, well I think you don't. Anubis!

If I get a gun, walk to my front door and fire it down the street I may have no intent to kill but my actions are so reckless and the outcome so likely I'd be a murderer.

Happy to be proved wrong by someone who knows.

More than likely manslaughter. Such actions would struggle to satisfy the mens rea for murder.

On a side note, you do realise that you've spent another afternoon going on about Islam, rather than any other religions?

No obsession though. Honest, guv....

More than likely manslaughter. Such actions would struggle to satisfy the mens rea for murder.

On a side note, you do realise that you've spent another afternoon going on about Islam, rather than any other religions?

No obsession though. Honest, guv....

Ha ha ha ha fucking lovely.

It's amazing, just amazing. How many people have been killed this week? Top of my head we've had Belgium, Pakistan and the 80 kids burned alive in Nigeria. Yes, I'm obsessed. Me, the one talking about it on the Internet. Not the ones getting all killy. On real children. Ha ha ha it's fucking astounding.

• Upvote 1

Ha ha ha ha ha you're still trying to make me look bad. When children are being burned alive. It's like a comedy sketch, it really is.

Them goalposts easy to shift on your own?

If you were exclusively commenting on that side of things, your point would stand. But, again, the failed cuteness kicks in. Nobody has issues with people criticising murderous thugs. But, you don't just do that.

If there's a discussion on or defence of Islam, sure as night follows day, you'll get involved. You even know all the sites to go to for stats.

Not criticising or stifling debate, just pointing out observations and I'm quite in awe of your dedication.

Them goalposts easy to shift on your own?

If you were exclusively commenting on that side of things, your point would stand. But, again, the failed cuteness kicks in. Nobody has issues with people criticising murderous thugs. But, you don't just do that.

If there's a discussion on or defence of Islam, sure as night follows day, you'll get involved. You even know all the sites to go to for stats.

Not criticising or stifling debate, just pointing out observations and I'm quite in awe of your dedication.

Oh, right.

I wonder what you think about Alan Sex.

Plenty of bad shit going down all over the world in non Muslim countries. Being black and gay isn't much of a party in Russia, and I don't think they read that in a book.

Heterosexuality isn't celebrated much either.

Wealthy, pot-bellied abstinence might be the way forward.

That's what happens when you legalise pot, they were probably too busy playing on the Xbox and peering through the curtains to see if the pizza man was coming.

I hate misleading email titles.  I miss loads of information in work as I miss the relevance of the email due to a poorly thought-out title.

Mind you, I don't miss emails that have quite this devastating effect, just the odd missed meeting.

This email should have been called "Possible terrorist arriving soon" rather than "Timetable details".  Stoned or not stoned, someone would have opened that email.