You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Roberto Firmino

WhiskeyJar

That slug Joorabchian had been Coutinho’s agent for some time.

I remember reading an article in the Echo a couple years back about how Liverpool knew Barcelona were interested but weren’t worried due to the strong working relationship they had with good old Kia.

That slug Joorabchian had been Coutinho’s agent for some time.

I remember reading an article in the Echo a couple years back about how Liverpool knew Barcelona were interested but weren’t worried due to the strong working relationship they had with good old Kia.

He's the type of bloke who'd shag your nan for a free pan of scouse.

It seems to me,from the outside at least,that there are differences between agents and agencies. Agents are scumbags who simply pay a lump sum of money to FIFA(It was around 25-30k the last time I read about it) while agencies seem to be groups of qualified people,agents,lawyers etc who actually work for and promote their clients rather than themselves. The players attached to agencies seem to offer less problems than those with agents who only have a handfull,or less, of clients.

So this news is breaking as the 8th biggest story on the bbc football page, and not even on the main bc sport page at all.

That’s the level of underrated he is, still.

Hazard, Pogba, Aguero? If one of them had signed a new contract today would it be bigger news to the rest of the world, you’d imagine so.

For some reason that makes me happier about bobby.

• Upvote 1

So this news is breaking as the 8th biggest story on the bbc football page, and not even on the main bc sport page at all.

Hazard, Pogba, Aguero? If one of them had signed a new contract today would it be bigger news to the rest of the world, you’d imagine so.

Long may it continue. 

Don't worry LFC related will be number 1 later when Mo cops a 3 match ban....

I'd rather see us field the under 23's against Chelsea and go for the jugular against Brighton. It's a dangerous game and it could backfire badly but the big concern is picking up injuries to important players against Chelsea, and them still winning because our first eleven are dead on their feet.

• Upvote 1

I'd rather see us field the under 23's against Chelsea and go for the jugular against Brighton. It's a dangerous game and it could backfire badly but the big concern is picking up injuries to important players against Chelsea, and them still winning because our first eleven are dead on their feet.

This. We only need a point.

Guest Alex_K

Not necessarily. They’re a pretty pedestrian side. I wouldn’t be surprised to see us grind one out. Would hope the key cast get a rest though