You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should the UK remain a member of the EU

Anny Road

317 members have voted

1. 1. Should the UK remain a member of the EU

• Yes
    • No

I was talking to my missus uncle last night he was saying in a few generations most of the country will be Muslim and they will use our democracy to shape this country into a Muslim country and white British people will be run out. My missus just said to me please don't, so I didnt, I'd never of changed his opinion anyway.

I was talking to my missus uncle last night he was saying in a few generations most of the country will be Muslim and they will use our democracy to shape this country into a Muslim country and white British people will be run out. My missus just said to me please don't, so I didnt, I'd never of changed his opinion anyway.

You must really love your missus.

She owes you a month's backstage pass, at least.

• Upvote 1

Good old uncle Rico.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

I miss njackets.

These EU negotiations are going to be an utter bloodbath, aren't they? We're going to get fucked.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/jun/11/eu-threatens-year-long-delay-in-brexit-talks-over-uks-negotiating-stance

Theresa May is to be told the EU will take a year to draft a new mandate for its chief negotiator, Michel Barnier, effectively killing the Brexit negotiations, if she insists on discussing a future trade relationship at the same time as the UK’s divorce bill.

In a sign of growing impatience with the shambolic state of the British side of the talks, senior EU sources said that if London insisted on talking about a free trade deal before the issues of its divorce bill, citizens rights and the border in Ireland were sufficiently resolved, it would be met with a blunt response.

The cabinet was right behind the no deal nonsense before the election. Now reports are suggesting they are trying to get May to be pragmatic. No conviction at all, they've seen that there's a mass rising of the young and they've shit it. Cunts thought they could get away with it prior to the election.

Was Mrs Hundreds maiden name Farage by any chance ?

Airbus threatening to leave the UK? This Brexit shit is starting to unravel at more than a drip now?

http://www.deeside.com/airbus-says-wing-production-move-britain-unless-brexit-demands-met/

It was pretty obvious that this would happen with Airbus, but you wouldn't believe the amount of thick cunts I work with that voted leave and are still tub thumping for a hard Brexit. Most of them are not far off retirement age surprise surprise, so again it looks like the selfish will spoil it for the rest of us.

Anyone would have thought that maybe we should have had some sort of idea of the deal we would have and the trade ramifications of leaving before. You know to actually have a informed vote.

We were, unfortunately the mongs called it #projectfear and a high portion of people then decided to ignore it.

We were, unfortunately the mongs called it #projectfear and a high portion of people then decided to ignore it.

There was loads of information available, but when you tried to show it to people the general response was to bury their head in the sand and tell you that you were scaremongering.