You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bring on your Manchester United....Sunday, 14 December 2014.

Nelly-Szoboszlai

At least we'll have some movement up front and Sterling should get some joy running at their defence.2-1 to us after United dominate possession, Gerrard with a late goal.

I agree. I've been wanting him to show some kind of changes, experiment. It may backfire but honestly I'm happy with the line up just because there's a small feeling of I don't know what to expect whereas the last few months I've known exactly what to expect. Dogshit.

Well fuck all else has worked this season. We have looked static up front, weak in the middle and lacking creativity and shitting ourselves at the back....at least it's something different.

There is this. People say he doesnt change yet he's being radical here. People have complained about mignolet but the only choice is Jones. Some people would rather the U21 keeper be slung in but that's a plain non starter.

I was not expecting a win here before today. What I want to see is a massive improvement on recent performances. If we get beat having a good go then, its something. If we get beat by not trying, thats unacceptable.

This is pretty close to the tea I've wanted Rodgers to play for weeks now. Our style of play suits Sturridge or nobody up front. I imagine Sterling will be the central focus up front.

Not sure this is the match to throw Jones in, and Johnson's still stinking the place out, but other than that I'm pretty excited.

I'm absolutely fine with no strikers, that type of thing doesn't bother me, especially with Sterling and Coutinho, but I think that this is the complete wrong game to introduce Jones. We could be winning late on and Jones might get too nervous and fuck the whole game up. Anyway we'd have to actually score goals to even get to that scenario, so will just see what happens.

I think Rodgers has had some really over the top shit talked about him so far this season, but if we get badly beaten here I don't think there's any defence really. I'd actually be pretty happy with that side if Mig was playing.

I think jones will show more confidence than mignolet has. It's not like jones is replacing somebody good it's just shit for shit you'd hardly notice. At least jones can kick a ball more than 10 yards. I'm not even defending jones as he is shit also but if ever a player needed dropping its mignolet and being dropped in a big game might make him think why am I being such a shit house and not commanding my area or having the confidence in my own ability.

Pleased he's finally found room for all of Lallana, Allen and Coutinho. Should make us a bit better and more willing to receive the ball..

Not as pessimistic as everyone else seems to be. They are vastly overrated, and some of our players are bound to come into some form soon.