You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Crystal Palace vs Liverpool (May 3 2014)

WhiskeyJar

City lose and were in pole position, glass half full lads, come one we are top of the league with one game left.

If city get done tomorrow then it's back on, palace have shown tonight that teams in this league don't give up, villa can do the same, as can fat SAMs west ham. It's only finished at 6pm Sunday,

Glen Johnson should not be given a new contract. Brilliant some games, but at the end of the day is a massive idiot. 

He's been shit for ages, needs to be binned.  I'm sick of his spasticated defending.

• Upvote 1

No excuses, I am sorry. No excuses for this shite.

We were winning 0 FUCKING 3. 0 FUCKING 3.

They are fucking milionaires and they are playing SHITE football.

If I see Johnson, Lucas and Moses playing for Liverpool again, I will question Rodgers.

Skrtel was absolute garbage and Miglolet has not convinced me yet. I want to fucking throw the FUCKING laptop out the FUCKING window.

No excuses, I am sorry. No excuses for this shite.

We were winning 0 FUCKING 3. 0 FUCKING 3.

They are fucking milionaires and they are playing SHITE football.

If I see Johnson, Lucas and Moses playing for Liverpool again, I will question Rodgers.

Skrtel was absolute garbage and Miglolet has not convinced me yet. I want to fucking throw the FUCKING laptop out the FUCKING window.

Please do.

• Upvote 3

All the glaring deficiencies exposed. No squad depth, shite defending, keystone cops players in key positions.

Once Henderson got sent off we were always going to rue the lack of depth. Something that COULD have been addressed in Jan.

Still been way beyond what i expected,but we've done it with about 13 players. And only about 6 of them are up to much.

Quite remarkable really.

3rd goal is some really amateur defending. long ball, skrtel goes for it leaves his man, sakho doesnt move across to cover the space.

absolutely mental stuff. you could fill a 2 hour doco with laurel and hardy defending from us this season.

• Upvote 1

Unfortunate.

Showed the lack of depth in the squad. But hey...we are in the title battle on the last day of the season! That's a great achievement and I would have paid for that honour at the beginning of the season.

The last game at home is going to be great.

Let's get behind the team.

Was looking like ending this way,given the amount of goals conceded this season, Johnson was awful tonight (as he has done so all season) they looked right all night given that we had the slowest player in the whole football league covering the right side in Lucas this was a recipe for disaster.

At the end of the day the Henderson sending off played more in the outcome of the season than the Gerrard slip as it has shown that we have no midfield cover at all

Fucking gutted but still been a boss season to look back on, and hope that Brendan sees that 2 full backs and a mobile defensive midfielder are absolutely necessary   

If we had won City need to win both games and that creates pressure.

Now they only need four points (1 win and 1 draw). The pressure is off. They will do it with ease.

In some ways I am glad. If we had lost on goal difference then I would have looked back on games like Southampton at home, Hull away etc.

Now we can say we did not deserve to win it.

On a bright note we will get second place and Champions league football with all the advantages that brings.

• Upvote 3