You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

3 hours ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Shogun episode 5 (the one in the brothel), decent enough.

The main bird in this is fit as fuck but she is a massive fucking head buster. She was the same massive cunt in Monarch too.

I bet she's a massive bitch in real life too.

6/10

I love Mariko.

I’m really enjoying Shogun, despite the Blackthorne actor being one of the worst actors I’ve ever seen. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Elite said:

Is Shogun anywhere as good as it's ratings? It's 9.1 on IMDB which is very high.

The original is very good. This version is ok.

... I say that - I havent seen the original in decades. Loved it at the time, but it may not have aged well.

• Upvote 1

Episode one of A Gentleman in Moscow with Ewan McGregor as the Count. I loved the book, slyly humorous and on the right side of sentimental with enough threat of bolshevik insanity to keep the tension going.  This first episode just about does the business and I’m annoyed I have to wait week on week for each episode. 7/10, a promising beginning. 

4 hours ago, bossy said:

Episode one of A Gentleman in Moscow with Ewan McGregor as the Count. I loved the book, slyly humorous and on the right side of sentimental with enough threat of bolshevik insanity to keep the tension going.  This first episode just about does the business and I’m annoyed I have to wait week on week for each episode. 7/10, a promising beginning. 

Off track a little bit but I like to think I keep pretty much up to date with all tv/movie goings on and the actors etc but I was watching a clip of Kermode and Mayo reviewing this show and I'm not sure how it completely passed me by that Ewan McGregor has been with and married to Mary Elizabeth Winstead for a good few years now.

Jammy get.

• Upvote 1

On 26/03/2024 at 23:42, Bjornebye said:

I’ve just watched the first episode of Prisoner on IPlayer. Danish prison drama. Looks good so far. 

1 episode left to go. This is superb tv. If you like gritty prison stuff and don’t mind subtitles this is great. 

• Upvote 1

On 27/03/2024 at 12:21, Bjornebye said:

She’s just reminded me we’ve got her nephew round for a few hours tonight I’m fucking fuming.m because I wanted to get a few of these done. I might just stick it on and tell him he needs to learn the ways of the world and to not ask any questions. 

Good luck with them kids you've got planned!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

1 episode left to go. This is superb tv. If you like gritty prison stuff and don’t mind subtitles this is great. 

9/10. Really fucking good this. 

8 hours ago, manwiththestick said:

Off track a little bit but I like to think I keep pretty much up to date with all tv/movie goings on and the actors etc but I was watching a clip of Kermode and Mayo reviewing this show and I'm not sure how it completely passed me by that Ewan McGregor has been with and married to Mary Elizabeth Winstead for a good few years now.

Jammy get.

I loved her in Braindead (as well as Fargo). I never understood how that show didn't take off. 

11 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

9/10. Really fucking good this. 

My new dog has eaten both of our glasses this week.  When we get new ones, I'll look forward to this, thanks.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Hahaha!!!! How is he?! 

Everyone knows glasses make you cleverer.  She's just signed up for an online doctoral degree.

And a week in the garage.