You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Beans: How awesome are they?

WhiskeyJar

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Propaganda? Next thing you'll be telling me that everything Goebbels wrote wasn't the gospel truth.

You are the Goebbels of the bean world, mate. I can see through you like a cheap, uncooked bean sauce.

Katy Perry tells the truth about beans:

http://www.capitalfm.com/artists/katy-perry/news/loves-baked-beans/

Katy Perry Loves Baked Beans mtv-video-music-awards1-1284369711-artic

The 'Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)' singer is a fan of the tinned treat

Yesterday it was revealed that Katy had been cheating on the vegetarian diet plan her husband Russell Brand set for her, with chicken and turkey.

But in a Twitter Q&A session, Katy Perry has revealed she loves the bright orange veggie snack.

"Do u like British Baked Beans?" a fan tweeted.

"Yes, they should be a staple snack everywhere!" Katy replied

"They're so misunderstood in the USA!"

On her current 'California Dreams' tour Katy has decked out her stage with sweets and treats, so could maybe consider a baked bean set for her next show?

On the proven pro-bean forum, we shouldn't be affraid to speak out about our love of the golden droplets. No side plates, no compromise; beans are part of TLW's DNA. Don't let the divergent, dry breakfast eating bastards get away with their hideous propaganda.

They bang on about sauce as if it's a problem. Cook those fuckers down, people. Don't listen to these machine men, with machine heats. You are not machines, you are men. Men eat beans. TLW men eat beans. Say it proud.

Goddam my neg trigger finger that I've shot my load AGAIN before I reached this post. I said I'd be back, and I was. I'll be back.

Good neg...

And never forget Ann Margaret looked good in beans...

She might have been squeezing a turtle's head in and out under those beans and no one would ever know. And if one were to escape, it would just be like another bean.

• Downvote 1

Negged for that. Say what you like about beans, but talking about Ann Margaret like that is bang out of order.

C'mon, if Ann Margret were to slip a bit of blind mullet seasoning into the sauce most people wouldn't even know. Apart from convicted beanophiles of course, for whom it would be an added attraction.

She could slip them in disguised as corn. Little corny beany pieces of poo. Dwell on that.

Negged for that. Say what you like about beans, but talking about Ann Margaret like that is bang out of order.

Confession being good for the soul, will you now admit that you would in fact eat Ann Margret's poo whether or not it was coated in beany sauce?

And ask for seconds!

Ah, but the true test of loyalty to Ann Margret is....would you actively purse your lips and apply suction to the prolapsed sphincter to extract such morsels of faecal delight?