You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Strange Email from ticket office

GR10 LFC

Got the following email today (as did my mate) from the club. Assuming its to do with the impending sale of FA cup tickets. Just want to be sure it's not just us!

"As a valued member of the AUTO CUP TICKET SCHEMES, we have on several occasions attempted to take payments for the following fixture:

Liverpool v Nott’s County 27/08/2013 K.O 19:45PM (Capital One Cup)

Each time this process has failed.

In order to ensure that you get a ticket for this fixture and to ensure that future payments are successful, we now require you to call the ticketing sales team on 0843 170 5555. Tickets are available now (during normal office hours) at the Ticket Office and on the above number, until close of business Wednesday 21st August. We would strongly advise that you purchase a ticket during this time if you wish to attend. For a guide on our ticket prices for Season 13/14, please click here.

Our dedicated team will be able to talk you through the problem we have had and also how we can help solve it going forward.

Please have your customer number ready along with the card you wish to use for payment.

Please ensure you purchase a ticket for this fixture as failure to do so will result in you being removed from the Scheme.

We look forward to hearing from you in the near future.

Kind Regards,"

• Upvote 1

Just a warning if anyone did get this mail earlier in the week. I got another one yesterday, turns out the admin error was someone forgot to change the game details in the original mail. After several attempts to get through to the ticket office, it turns out they had a wrong debit card number - which I guess was caused by the LloydsTSB break up and new debit cards I received earlier in the year. Sorted now.