You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

Work colleagues who make shitty brews.

I know everyone has a different preference but it's the lack of effort.

You need to stir that shit properly, don't over milk it, and make sure you get a full teaspoon worth of coffee/ sugar for each cup, motherfucker.

This. How do these cunts cope in the real world? Making a decent brew is a basic life skill.

This. How do these cunts cope in the real world? Making a decent brew is a basic life skill.

In all these cases of clueless and incompetent work knobheads, the one thing in common is that somebody somewhere thought they were ideal for the job. It's the judgement of those fuckers that also needs to be called into question.

Blokes who sigh how loud and mutter stuff under their breath. 

Haven't seen such a display since sixth form. All because he got chewed out for not getting in touch with a client after a week (unreachable by phone apparently) when he was asked why he didn't attempt to email this client he began to squirm and so was called out on his laziness, though I don't think laziness is his main problem, his main problem is the fact he's 27 and can't interact with people at all and the thought of speaking to someone on the phone is almost as terrifying as the thought of speaking to a woman. Almost. 

Work colleagues who make shitty brews.

I know everyone has a different preference but it's the lack of effort.

You need to stir that shit properly, don't over milk it, and make sure you get a full teaspoon worth of coffee/ sugar for each cup, motherfucker.

The work colleagues are onto something though. Pretend to be willing to make brews in order to receive future brews made by co-working mugs (no pun intended) but making them badly so no one wants their shit attempts at coffee and tea.

What's the date?

The 22nd...all day.

You won't fucking see out the day you say that again cunt.

I don't know how to work my watch, so when I needed to change back and hour or whichever it was, I ended up moving it half a day forward.

So the date always changes after lunch for me. So the cunt is wrong anyway

Guest davelfc

The work colleagues are onto something though. Pretend to be willing to make brews in order to receive future brews made by co-working mugs (no pun intended) but making them badly so no one wants their shit attempts at coffee and tea.

Learned that years ago. on detachment at Greenham Common and this thick Sgt walks in and points to me "you, make me a cup of tea, strong"

So I wandered over to the water boiler and loose tea. More than half fills a grubby mug with the loose tea and fills it with hot water, adding a spot of milk. Gave it a good stir and took it to him. After a good swig he spits out a mouthful of the tea laves and shouts "You, you never make me a cup of tea again" 

Was a quiet month.