You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

UFC

Rex Banner

5 minutes ago, Fugitive said:

In tears here. Fucking proud of this kid.

Not ashamed to admit but my eyes went when YNWA started, I was wobbling after what he said about his mate and "I'd rather my mate cry on my shoulder than go to his funeral a week later". 

Salt of the earth the pair of them. 

Just now, Bjornebye said:

Not ashamed to admit but my eyes went when YNWA started, I was wobbling after what he said about his mate and "I'd rather my mate cry on my shoulder than go to his funeral a week later". 

Not goons lie, the last 12 months have been horrific and it touched a nerve. The lad is a genuine… a little bastard… but genuine. I miss home and Huyton 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Fugitive said:

Not goons lie, the last 12 months have been horrific and it touched a nerve. The lad is a genuine… a little bastard… but genuine. I miss home and Huyton 

PM's always open if ever you're struggling for someone to talk with mate. been there up and down myself for the last 6 years. I completely understand what nerve it touched. 

*waits for the UFC purists to come in and call us all fannies 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, TD_LFC said:

Struggle to take to him because he seems like such a cunt, can't reconcile the top scouser, YNWA, fuck the tories stuff with his red top bile about 'foreigners'.

I'm pretty sure he was young, naive and regrets it. 

I'm pretty sure he was young, naive and regrets it. 

How old do you have to be to get away with it, 24 seems to be pushing it, it's not exactly on the cusp of a cultural change.

It'd be a losing battle getting into it any more though so you don't need to answer any of that.

Just now, TD_LFC said:

How old do you have to be to get away with it, 24 seems to be pushing it, it's not exactly on the cusp of a cultural change.

It'd be a losing battle getting into it any more though so you don't need to answer any of that.

I don't like what he said. 

4 minutes ago, Elite said:

Fuck sake, been looking forward to this fight for ages and that happens.

What was the need for him squatting like Conor does before the bell? Lifting all the body weight unnecessarily the way he did then running forward? 

3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

What was the need for him squatting like Conor does before the bell? Lifting all the body weight unnecessarily the way he did then running forward? 

He always does that to be fair. It's just a freak injury hope he recovers quickly but from a selfish point of view I'm well gutted, would have been a cracking fight. Fuck.

1 minute ago, Elite said:

He always does that to be fair. It's just a freak injury hope he recovers quickly but from a selfish point of view I'm well gutted, would have been a cracking fight. Fuck.

Yeah I was as well mate. 

Blaydes connected well on a few occasions during the 20second fight as well. 

I cannot stand Molly, such an annoying person. I still don't think her or Paddy can come close to the elite fighters but let them ride the wave until the day comes.

Paddy may beat a past it Hooker but the others are ahead of him I reckon. Maybe UFC put him up against someone like Clay Guida next to keep building his hype up?

3 hours ago, Welsh said:

Blaydes connected well on a few occasions during the 20second fight as well. 

I cannot stand Molly, such an annoying person. I still don't think her or Paddy can come close to the elite fighters but let them ride the wave until the day comes.

Paddy may beat a past it Hooker but the others are ahead of him I reckon. Maybe UFC put him up against someone like Clay Guida next to keep building his hype up?

Why mate? 

She always has to be centre of attention and make everything about her and Paddy. Belittles other fights even though she adds "No offence" before completely offending everyone else.

No class or respect. Sooner she's binned off the better.