You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fixtures and the Telly and That

Both the bride and groom are good mates, so missing it isn't really an option.

But is there really any chance that Sky will let the match go ahead at 3.00 on a Saturday? Surely this fixture has got "Super Sunday" written all over it. (In this case, the superness of the Sunday will only be slightly tarnished by my post-wedding hangover.)

If you're talking about 31 August, it'll be a Super Sunday game along with Arsenal v Spurs, who are also due to play that weekend.

I'll be gobsmacked if it isn't.

Don't both of these fixtures have to be an early kick off?

One of them will be an early game on the Saturday.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Out of interest, is LFC.tv streaming any good? I'm thinking of subscribing for a couple of months whilst we play our pre-season games. Worth it?

Out of interest, is LFC.tv streaming any good? I'm thinking of subscribing for a couple of months whilst we play our pre-season games. Worth it?

I have access to it (my brother subscribes) and I have to say its decent. Their LFC.tv clips are not frequent enough or of enough quality but their streaming is good and its a good way to waste half an hour each day.

How much will you be paying? That'll determine if its worth it.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
I have access to it (my brother subscribes) and I have to say its decent. Their LFC.tv clips are not frequent enough or of enough quality but their streaming is good and its a good way to waste half an hour each day.

How much will you be paying? That'll determine if its worth it.

I don't really want anything other than access to the pre-season matches, mate. It says £2.99. It's not extravagant, so I don't care about that. I really just want to find out if the match is decent enough to actually see the ball!

I don't really want anything other than access to the pre-season matches, mate. It says £2.99. It's not extravagant, so I don't care about that. I really just want to find out if the match is decent enough to actually see the ball!

Honestly, I'd go for it. When I've streamed in the past its been pretty damn good. Quality was pretty decent and I had a pretty shite internet connection at the time too. There probably won't be any alternatives (decent ones anyway) so £2.99 seems worth it.

Not sure how true but someone told me England are playing the Tuesday after the Manc game so the FA are lobbying the PL not to play games on the Sunday. That'll mean the game being either an early or late kick off on the Saturday.

As I say it's what I've been told and I can't be arsed looking at upcoming England fixtures.

5 of the 1st 6 games have been moved.

Liverpool have confirmed nine of their 2013-14 Barclays Premier League fixtures have been rearranged for television coverage.

The Reds' opening game of the campaign against Stoke City at Anfield will now kick off at 12.45pm and be screened live by BT Sport.

The following weekend's trip to Aston Villa will be broadcast on Sky Sports and will get underway at 5.30pm.

Manchester United's visit to Anfield has been moved to Sunday, September 1 with a 1.30pm kick off and will be shown by Sky Sports.

Sky Sports will also screen our journey to Swansea City, which now takes place on Monday, September 16 at 8pm.

Liverpool's clash with Sunderland at the Stadium of Light has been moved to Sunday, September 29 with kick off set for 4pm on Sky Sports.

BT Sport will show the Reds at Newcastle United on October 19 at 12.45pm, while Sky Sports will screen Brendan Rodgers' men against Arsenal at the Emirates on November 2 at 5.30pm.

BT Sport have also secured the rights to broadcast the first Merseyside derby of the season at Goodison Park on Saturday, November 23 with kick off now scheduled for 12.45pm.

Finally, Liverpool's journey to Hull City will now be played on Sunday, December 1 at 1.30pm and be televised by Sky Sports; however, the game will revert to a 2.05pm kick off should Tottenham Hotspur qualify for the Europa League group stage.

All fixtures are subject to change. Kick offs are UK time.