Quantcast
Roy Hodgson - XMF - Arguing over ex Managers Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
TK421

Roy Hodgson

Then why don't you fuck off to the agreeing about former managers forum, you twat?

Yer ma.

Can't rep because I repped you for the lovely Alison Brie thread.

I think some people seem to think that you can be as much of a cunt as you can in MF here.

I don't think that's why Dave created this new forum.

The Joe Cole loving silly old fool.

Found his perfect role at Ingerlund.

"He's not so much a player I can really take responsibility for. I'd have to share the responsibility for Joe, less so than for people like [Christian] Poulsen, [Raul] Meireles and [Paul] Konchesky, who are players I was quite happy to bring to the club."

Let's look at the evidence,

- Gave Tom Ince a game;

- Almost persuaded Mascherano to stay;

- Laid the groundwork for Suarez's arrival by having Comolli apppointed above him;

- Didn't sign Andy Carroll;

- Didn't sign any shit players from Swansea;

- Didn't get us relegated;

- We never lost a final under him;

- We were still in Europe when he was sacked;

- Last Liverpool manager to have us score 2 at Old Trafford;

Need I go on?

And the ship never exactly sank, did it?

It did. I survived only with tons of extra oxygen, others drowned. Meanwhile, he was in Llandudno, binoculars on his hands, pointing out the shipwreck to the darling wife.

"He's not so much a player I can really take responsibility for. I'd have to share the responsibility for Joe, less so than for people like [Christian] Poulsen, [Raul] Meireles and [Paul] Konchesky, who are players I was quite happy to bring to the club."

That's alright then!

It did. I survived only with tons of extra oxygen, others drowned. Meanwhile, he was in Llandudno, binoculars on his hands, pointing out the shipwreck to the darling wife.

I had a nice, little chat with him at his Llandudno hotel before he started with us. He might not be the greatest on the managerial front but he knows his orange juice.

Possibly the worst Liverpool manager in recent memory..........even worse than Souness.

He did some things that can never be forgiven. He destroyed Glen Johnson, he attempted to force Daniel Agger into hoofing and worst of all he brown nosed up to Ferguson. Not to mention, he signed Poulsen and Konchesky.

Possibly the worst Liverpool manager in recent memory..........even worse than Souness.

He did some things that can never be forgiven. He destroyed Glen Johnson' date=' he attempted to force Daniel Agger into hoofing and worst of all he brown nosed up to Ferguson. Not to mention, he signed Poulsen and Konchesky.[/quote']

Poulsen played in the CL with Ajax and looked miles better than with us so it had to be our shitty manager at the time who was at fault.