You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2013 Transfer Thread

Bjornebye

Well, that's what I would assume. We know that we've looked at Eriksen and Alderweireld extensively in the past and have apparently decided they're not right for us. I suppose it could be them that we were looking at, but it would be a bit weird if we suddenly decided that we wanted one or the other of them having decided against it previously. Who knows though?

Desperate times, desperate measures.

Who to?

You seem to be under the impression that they wouldn't if a buyer was out there...

Yes they would not sell. They said it about a month ago when rumours surfaced about some wealthy Arabs being interested in investing.

You seem to be under the impression that no one wealthy would be interested in buying Liverpool. You probably believe our former Chelsea owner who reproduced this kind of bullshit. What makes you think that Fulham, City or QPR are more attractive? that's right nothing.

You seem to be under the impression that no one wealthy would be interested in buying Liverpool. You probably believe our former Chelsea owner who reproduced this kind of bullshit. What makes you think that Fulham, City or QPR are more attractive? that's right nothing.

That explains why my mong-o-meter goes off the scale when reading your posts.

Yes they would not sell. They said it about a month ago when rumours surfaced about some wealthy Arabs being interested in investing.

Fucking hell, you actually believe what owners, MDs, managers and players say all the time?

You seem to be under the impression that no one wealthy would be interested in buying Liverpool.

There's a difference between being interested and actually buying for the price quoted. Just like LFC's attempted summer transfers, in a way.

There's also a difference between being wealthy (like FSG are), and spending cash Abramovich style.

If we were at the Ajax Herenveen game, I'm going to point out the logical and remind people that we could also have been scouting someone from Herenveen.

3-3 game, Finbogossan scored twice, but Eriksen set up two and scored one.

Typical Eriksen behaviour. We surely must be tempted, even if we weren't there to see him.

Oh shit

Bill Mills at The Sunday Mirror says Barca are in for Agger this week and whilst LFC have dismissed claims that a £7m bid would be enough to secure him, it's thought that £10m would be too tempting.

I'm scared.

He has said he is going nowhere whilst we still want him and he is one of very few I'd 100% believe when they say that