You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Innova

Insua won a runner up medal in the Argentine youth side in the South American Youth Championship' date=' and won a winners medal in the u20 World Cup, you must drink in pubs with fantastic football teams................[/quote']

I know players who played in the semi final of the 1997 world U17 championships who now work in a bank and drive a van for a living.

A mate of mines mother was over in the UK just before we bought Dicks, his mam told him shed bring him home our new kit, he asked her to get burrows 3 on the back, by the time she got home dicks was the new number 3!!

I actually know a bloke who bought a Barca jersey with Figo on the back when on holiday in spain 2 days before he joined Madrid.

I know players who played in the semi final of the 1997 world U17 championships who now work in a bank and drive a van for a living.

Name the players who achieved what Insua has, and which of those, are now driving a van or working in a bank.

I hear the sound of screeching gears as TP reaches for reverse. Insua is a quality player.

Name the players who achieved what Insua has' date=' and which of those, are now driving a van or working in a bank.

I hear the sound of screeching gears as TP reaches for reverse. Insua is a quality player.[/quote']

Reaches for reverse eh! I've turned artics faster than Insua has turned his arse around. Quality player yeah ok

Just like Paletta, San Jose & Barragan really in the sense that it just didn't work out for him in this league but since moving away from the PL he seems to have done well at Lisbon and has impressed enough to get a move to one of Europe's best teams (this season). He has also got himself in much better physical shape which seems to have benefitted him massively.

Don't understand the bitterness from some of our fans about him though.

Just like Paletta, San Jose & Barragan really in the sense that it just didn't work out for him in this league but since moving away from the PL he seems to have done well at Lisbon and has impressed enough to get a move to one of Europe's best teams (this season). He has also got himself in much better physical shape which seems to have benefitted him massively.

Don't understand the bitterness from some of our fans about him though.

Can give you a clue, if you like?