You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ShoePiss

I'm watching, it's about as alien as watching American football to me. Going for a triple crown of losing today, Liverpool, England and most likely Portland later.

Guest Pistonbroke

The Welsh will be getting pissed tonight. Just got a text from my Welsh mate who is in the ground, gonna kick him in the nads for that next time i see the git.

I dont watch much union myself and the rules seem far too open to interpretation,leaving and slightly bent ref an opportunity to influence the game.This ref has been fucking abysmal.Also the three welsh commerntators are getting on my fucking wick.What happened to impartiality.Couldnt give a fuck wo wins but at least let it be won fairly.

Guest Pistonbroke

Just got a call from me mate now, he didn't say anything....fuck me that stadium is buzzing.

I just wish someone would stick the nut on Jonathan Davies, i hate that prick.

Guest Pistonbroke
I dont watch much union myself and the rules seem far too open to interpretation,leaving and slightly bent ref an opportunity to influence the game.This ref has been fucking abysmal.Also the three welsh commerntators are getting on my fucking wick.What happened to impartiality.Couldnt give a fuck wo wins but at least let it be won fairly.

TBF we've been humped. But, the ref has been abysmal, Wales pushing in the scrum illegally and a few dodgy penalties. Would it have made a difference? probably not, Wales were far more up for this than we were, the massive cunts.

TBF we've been humped. But, the ref has been abysmal, Wales pushing in the scrum illegally and a few dodgy penalties. Would it have made a difference? probably not, Wales were far more up for this than we were, the massive cunts.

Was always going to be a close game mate.As said all it takes is a few dodgy penalty decisions from the ref and your chasing the game.The scrum issue is fucking embarrassing,again depending on which ref you get.All they need to do is stop the clock after the first collapse.

Guest Pistonbroke
Comfortable. Eased past England. They fought hard first half but no guile about them at all.

You certainly put in an extra 100% against us, if you did the same in every game you might actually win a World cup, you have the players, but only in certain games.

Congratulations on the victory and the Championship.

Well done Wales. A superb team performance today. Thought the ref gave a few homer decisions but that had no outcome on the overall result. Too many English players simply did not turn up, felt sorry for Robshaw who had to virtually take on Warburton & Tiperick by himself. Croft came back too early and it showed.

Ashton won't play for England for a good while after his horror showing in this 6 Nations and surely Lancaster has to progress this team y adding more attacking options in the back rather than the conservative Barritt & Goode.

Was great to see Italy win earlier. Ireland need some hard thinking to do although Injuries certainly have been a big factor though.