You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - gollum?

Guest San Don

What would be the best result for us tonight in the context of them playing City at home next week?

A win that sees them through and a tiny bit of confidence and the chance of  a bit of momentum?

Knocked out and a new manager by the weekend?

Knocked out and Moyes staying on?

What would be the best result for us tonight in the context of them playing City at home next week?

A win that sees them through and a tiny bit of confidence and the chance of  a bit of momentum?

Knocked out and a new manager by the weekend?

Knocked out and Moyes staying on?

I think  technically its pretty much win win for us. I'm with the guys that want them to lose very game to be honest and would not be happy watching them celebrate any sort of victory . More pain please . Dave's history anyway so probably best he goes out in a blaze of failure with another 3-0 bumming tonight. Gonna miss this thread

Apparently there's been talk of 'The Chosen One' banner being taken down by some in the Stretford End, while many of their other fans are said to be horrified at the idea.

I'd love to see a live tug-of-war tonight, while Moyes does his fish on dry land routine by the touchline.

• Upvote 1

Apparently there's been talk of 'The Chosen One' banner being taken down by some in the Stretford End, while many of their other fans are said to be horrified at the idea.

I'd love to see a live tug-of-war tonight, while Moyes does his fish on dry land routine by the touchline.

Yeh I read that somewhere earlier. It was the official supporters club I think.They were adamant it shouldn't be done whilst the cameras were around. Would be fucking priceless if it got ripped down during the game and was floating around OT in bits.

• Upvote 1

Winning the title this season would be The Best Thing Ever, but this would come third, tucking in behind Istanbul.

Hope they lose, you're playing with fire wanting them to get through to save Moyes and I think Moyes is fucked now unless they win it anyway, they could win it, that's football, they could scrape past someone like Dortmund in QF then they play Bayern, you never know Bayerns keeper might get sent off our something after 5 mins and they win 2-0 and get a 1-1 away and then guess what they're in the final, them winning it with us in 4th is too horrendous to even comprehend

• Downvote 1

Hope they lose, you're playing with fire wanting them to get through to save Moyes and I think Moyes is fucked now unless they win it anyway, they could win it, that's football, they could scrape past someone like Dortmund in QF then they play Bayern, you never know Bayerns keeper might get sent off our something after 5 mins and they win 2-0 and get a 1-1 away and then guess what they're in the final, them winning it with us in 4th is too horrendous to even comprehend

For fuck sake.

Funniest post in this thread. 

• Upvote 1

Speaking of banners, I was amazed the David Moyes Is A Football Genius one made it past the OT knuckle-draggers. Did the travelling crowd have to adopt some special measures or are they not as relentlessly on-message at the Big Top as I thought?

• Upvote 1

Guest Numero Veinticinco

I want them out. Tonight. No fucking about. Get 'em out. Then he can be sacked, and they can beat City in a show of solidarity. Ta.

• Upvote 6

I want them out tonight with no chance of stumbling there way into the final of the champions league.

I know how utterly insane that sounds but when chelsea were up against Barca in the semi's a couple of years ago I didn't give them a prayer of getting to the final & the bastards ended up winning it.

The sooner they are dumped out i'll feel an awful lot better.