You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-----Reina----

Wisdom-Skrtel-Agger-Johnson

----Lucas----

---Shelvey-Allen---

Sterling-Gerrard-Enrique

We need a mix of both strong powerful players such as Widsom, Shelvey and Enrique to play against the likes of Diame, Nolan and their back 4. But the likes of Sterling and Johnson could provide the pace needed to play in Stevie or Enrique on goal. Definitely need someone like Yesil or Sinclair on the bench.

-----Reina----

Wisdom-Skrtel-Agger-Johnson

----Lucas----

---Shelvey-Allen---

Sterling-Gerrard-Enrique

I would go with this team too. N'Goo on the bench as he looks to have the strength out of the youngsters. I'd also have Assaidi ready to come in, as pace troubles defenders - if used well, mind.

I would take a chance with Morgan. Their back four isn't so good and as long as we keep the ball they will do nothing. The young lad has an eye for goal so we should use him. Got to get a chance sooner or later.

I hope the red fans rip into that fat big headed Fergie fart catcher when they get there Sunday. He deserves a dogs day of abuse the despicable cunt.

Hope it's that bad it gets a mention. Fuck him.

If Yesil isn't available I would start Morgan as well. I haven't seen much of him, but everyone seems to talk him up as a quality finisher, so why not give him ago?

If they're "Natural finishers" like everyone will have you believe, I'd have more faith in them putting away a chance than Sterling, Jonjo or whoever is started up front bar Stevie. It'd be a massive gamble obviously, either of them could spend the entire game barely having a touch, but we've trusted the likes of Wisdom, Sterling and Suso, why not Morgan or Yesil?

Best chance of a goal is surely a penalty - nailed on to get our first of the season the moment Luis isn't out there.

The lack of which when deserved on numerous occasions flying in the face of all the "if Liverpool didn't have Suarez they'd be in the relegation zone" knobs in the media. Obviously.

Big enough claim but, Glen Johnson up front? Have heard him say he played there until he was about 15, he's two footed, quick and strong. Know It's virtually 0% chance of happening but I think he'd actually do a pretty decent job.

As mad as it sounds I would actually like to see that. After Suarez he's probably our best dribbler and he's got a good shot with both feet.

It could be a disaster but I could see him pulling it off.