You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Probably knackered from being our midfield 3 for the last few months.

And Sterling is a joy isnt he? Yeah.

£50k lad, fine, but you want to get paid like the big boys then you get the same stick as the big boys too.

Sterling is shit.

Said much the same thing for a while now, he is weak, he loses the ball far too much, and runs like a hermer.

If he wants £50k a week, he needs to up his game by about £45k.

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wondering if his hearts really in it playing for us , hard to tell for sure but all this contract shite and the talk about him wanting to back home to London is true then as someone mentioned in the match thread get him packed off to Arsenal for cash plus Walcott.

Powder puff raw talent with no guarantee of being a top player for a 23 year old proven goalscorer/assist machine Walcott whos not finished improving yet.

The 8th was the date when he was free to sign, so I assume that he will let the season run and then make a decision in the summer with a year left on his current contract- that would make sense for him.

Man U and Arsenal are reputedly interested at around £15m. Sterling has the whip hand.Let's just hope that our league finish is strong enough to persuade him of a future here.

leave the kid alone. today was not his best game. nor was the rest of the team. and he's 18, so he's going to be inconsistent. its part of the learning process. but give the lad credit. he never hid. he kept asking for the ball and trying to make things happen. it was a compact game in the 2nd half, but he kept trying to break players down and it just wasn't coming off.

i've no doubt BR will sit him come january when he's got reinforcements in as the lad needs a rest just to keep his head straight and his body fresh.

As the season progresses, Stirling is looking less and less effective out wide; today he was very ordinary, and fell into the same patterns as the senior players - only 15 - 20% of his ideas actually came off.

It's simply not good enough at top class level, and if he and his representatives want to do business elsewhere, I say let them.

A 17 year old weak? Of course he is. The biggest problem with Sterling is that the manager plays him every week. Its ridiculous and could damage the lad long term.

Why of course he is?

Age has nothing to do with it, the lad is in the starting 11 and wants £50k a week, if this is so, then he needs to man the fuck up and start showing he is worth it.

Too much too soon? probably, but if you want the wage you forget your age, and grow some.

Today especially, he wasnt worth a 5th of what he and his agent think he is.

The odd decent run against a defence or the odd decent ball into the box doesnt make him worth the amount, nor does it make him the next big thing for LFC.

He loses the ball more than he uses it, and is pushed off it 9/10 times he has it, you cannot tell me thats because he is only 17 surely?

I do agree he is being relied on far too much, ie first choice starting 11 week in week out, sadly this is more to do with lack of options rather than his actual ability.

Being 17 is not a disability and to suggest it makes a difference is just naive.

He has us over the coals and knows it. It says everything about us when an 18 year old kid has more ruthlessness and nous than the manager or MD of a top 10 world club.

Give him the contract, he hasn't got the end product yet but the tools and mentality seem to be there.

He has us over the coals and knows it. It says everything about us when an 18 year old kid has more ruthlessness and nous than the manager or MD of a top 10 world club.

Give him the contract, he hasn't got the end product yet but the tools and mentality seem to be there.

We're not a top 10 club anymore. Football has been moving on and leaving us behind, rather than having the manners to wait for us.

As the season progresses, Stirling is looking less and less effective out wide; today he was very ordinary, and fell into the same patterns as the senior players - only 15 - 20% of his ideas actually came off.

It's simply not good enough at top class level, and if he and his representatives want to do business elsewhere, I say let them.

Fuck me. Where do these fucking brainless cretins come from?

He's probably not barged off the ball as much as he should given his stature, but he's hardly the type where the ball is glued to his feet. Needs to stop shagging, start hoarding his protein and grow a bit more!

He's got a great first touch and he's fast. Everything else could use work.

Especially his weird running style. With him and Bobblehead Henderson, we look a right bunch sometimes.

I take it you acted like a monk when you were 18?

Shag away lad, before you know it those 18 yr old hotties stop checking you out and think you're a dirty old man!

He's got a touch of the Ince's I think, someone's had a word in his ear and he thinks he's made it now and thinks he's the dogs cock.

If it wasn't for LFC telling Tom Ince to go would he have realised his potential at Blackpool?

Maybe the same needs doing to Sterling. If the rumours are true that he doesn't fancy it up north (remember he's only been there 2-3 yrs from QPR) then let him go to Arsenal and we'll take Walcott, 10M plus Theo will do me fine.

Use that 10M to get another pacy skillful front man. Get them pile of wank scouts on a few planes to Germany and South America and tell not to even consider using that return portion of the ticket until they come back with someone at least on a Suarez level but with more creativity and pace.

The fact he has been able to sign for a week, and hasn't, is a fairly damning indictment.

Agents have too much control of things unfortunately, and im willing to bet Raheem's is a proper greedy cunt.

I hear he is not the sharpest knife in the drawer!

Whats all this I hear about kids, as he got some slapper pregnant?

Use that 10M to get another pacy skillful front man. Get them pile of wank scouts on a few planes to Germany and South America and tell not to even consider using that return portion of the ticket until they come back with someone at least on a Suarez level but with more creativity and pace.

Hahaha holy Christ!