You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

This guy deserves a thread on his own, who does he think he is, Barack Obama. Think this guy is too interested in his own self promotion then anything else.

I just wonder what he would be saying if it was just Jason Roberts who never wore the shirt, because ferdinand didn't he has his tongue in his arse.

Think to boycott the campaign by not wearing a t shirt just completely goes against the whole moral of the campaign and Carlisle backing Ferdinand on this really sums the guy up.

This latest story says a lot.......

BBC Sport - Rio Ferdinand backed by PFA over Kick It Out anti-racism protest

If someone could copy all text from news story on to here I would appreciate it.

If he doesn't believe the campaign is doing what it was set up for then why should he lend it his support?

I happen to believe the FA should have nothing to do with ruling on criminal cases like racism but if I didn't then a 4 or 8 match ban is ridiculous, I wouldn't be averse to a lifetime ban but a season would probably satisfy.

Clarke Carlisle is a massive united fan. I met him when he was about 17 and played as a yts for Blackpool. My mate was a yts there too. At a party I got in an argument with him about football and it was clear he hated liverpool and scousers. He was horrible.we went to that club in aintree afterwards that might have been called paradox, awful place, and he was a cocky wanker. This was before he even played pro, but more recently when ever he commented on Suarez or the conduct of LFC or Dalglish I always cringed cos I knew his true colours. Another manc in the establishment. A shite Burnley defender shooting his mouth off like he's the fucking don.

Why are the black players that support 'anti racism' all either complete no mark players? Because the only thing to further their media career that they have is that they are black, as if that makes them a spokesperson for all black people or something.

Carlisle,Jason Eulle, Roberts, all fucking shite players.

Edited by Reckoner
  • Upvote 1

Clarke Carlisle is a massive united fan. I met him when he was about 17 and played as a yts for Blackpool. My mate was a yts there too. At a party I got in an argument with him about football and it was clear he hated liverpool and scousers. He was horrible.we went to that club in aintree afterwards that might have been called paradox, awful place, and he was a cocky wanker. This was before he even played pro, but more recently when ever he commented on Suarez or the conduct of LFC or Dalglish I always cringed cos I knew his true colours. Another manc in the establishment. A shite Burnley defender shooting his mouth off like he's the fucking don.

Why are the black players that support 'anti racism' all either complete no mark players? Because the only thing to further their media career that they have is that they are black, as if that makes them a spokesperson for all black people or something.

Carlisle,Jason Eulle, Roberts, all fucking shite players.

Jason Roberts was very dismissive of Carlisle on Talkshite yesterday (or Friday!) morning. Although I'm no a fan of Roberts he was certainly emotional about the subject and doesn't seem to be having a new career based agenda, unlike Carlisle.

But Carlisle told BBC Radio 5 live: "We will make sure Rio Ferdinand's rights as a human being, never mind as a footballer, aren't undermined in this."

Let him get on with it.

He's getting a bit above his station. The beauty of it is that he is challenging the authority of Slur himself. Lets not forget, Slur was happy to lead the racism fight all last season, now its coming to bite him on the arse

Guest San Don
This guy deserves a thread on his own, who does he think he is, Barack Obama. Think this guy is too interested in his own self promotion then anything else.

I just wonder what he would be saying if it was just Jason Roberts who never wore the shirt, because ferdinand didn't he has his tongue in his arse.

Think to boycott the campaign by not wearing a t shirt just completely goes against the whole moral of the campaign and Carlisle backing Ferdinand on this really sums the guy up.

This latest story says a lot.......

BBC Sport - Rio Ferdinand backed by PFA over Kick It Out anti-racism protest

If someone could copy all text from news story on to here I would appreciate it.

carlisle saying one thing while gordon taylor is saying something totally different.

Hmmmmmmmm.