You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

United fans being knobs...

Acid

If the owner of the site was contacted and the instigators/shit stirrers IP addresses were made available to the Citeh fans by being posted on their forum that would be interesting.

I think that's the same site that defended selling 'without killing anyone' t-shirts and baby-grows etc on there, after loads of pressure from people about it. I don't know if they even took them down in the end.

Scum.

edit, that may have been Republic of Mancunia on reflection.

I think that's the same site that defended selling 'without killing anyone' t-shirts and baby-grows etc on there, after loads of pressure from people about it. I don't know if they even took them down in the end.

Scum.

edit, that may have been Republic of Mancunia on reflection.

Outrageous behaviour. Cunts.

I actually meant the Napoli forums they had been posting on as pretend Citeh fans. Explain the situation to the Napoli guys and get the cunt's IP's off them and then if they were posted on Citeh forums.

The 'Won it without killing anyone' phrase is another demonstration of how thick they are.

If they did their research they would realise on that horrible day we didn't win, and to be honest I don't think we would have been celebrating it anyway.

Stuff like what they have been doing incites hooliganism just like Heysel.

Heysel was a, albeit wrong, reaction to the Rome attacks.

It's a horrible event in our history that united and the bitters seem to thrive on.

I'm aware of the Nixon death but can anyone elaborate more on the above please?

In 1980 at Ayrsome Park, Utd fans charged a gate causing a wall & part of the stadium to collapse. Two elderly Boro fans, Norman & Irene Roxby, were killed a a result.

After the 2009 CL final defeat, a Nigerian United fan drove past a group of celebrating Barca fans. He was so angry that he turned his mini-bus around & drove it straight into the crowd, killing 4 of them.

United fans normally justify the first by claiming that the stadium was a falling down wreck & the second by disowning the global fan-base - Nigerians apparently aren't proper fans