You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The shitness of modern football

Redder Lurtz

Every fan of both sides should boycott it and let them televise a totally empty stadium...of course they won't as too many whoppers...Arsenal fans should absolutely boycott it too as next time they do it might be them away at Liverpool or somewhere.

Be great to see - but not a prayer of everybody doing it sadly.

The so called Boycott of Hull away the season before lats didn't really go that well. Even those who didn't go still claimed their credit as a cost of a tenner(I think it was). You can have all the morals and ethics in the world, but if it can effect your chance for a ticket for the game, those morals and ethics goes straight out the window. For the record I didn't go to Hull and will be going to Arsenal. Cunt of a time but thats that, even if they played it on Christmas day we'd still fill our end regardless. 

The so called Boycott of Hull away the season before lats didn't really go that well. Even those who didn't go still claimed their credit as a cost of a tenner(I think it was). You can have all the morals and ethics in the world, but if it can effect your chance for a ticket for the game, those morals and ethics goes straight out the window. For the record I didn't go to Hull and will be going to Arsenal. Cunt of a time but thats that, even if they played it on Christmas day we'd still fill our end regardless.

I get that but a message needs sending and i honestly think that if the problem is fan card credits (i understand why that is an issue) then it is worth every penny of the 30 quid to buy the ticket but not go to send out a message.

It isn't good for 'the brand' to televise a game all over the world with a totally empty stadium.

Only just found out today that Stoke City's ground has now gone by the name Bet365 Staduim. How sad is that when you consider their original ground (the very of its time name)The Victoria Ground was one of the oldest in World Football, now they're basically a name for hire .

Shouldn't say too much as that will probably be us in the not too distant future .

Only just found out today that Stoke City's ground has now gone by the name Bet365 Staduim. How sad is that when you consider their original ground (the very of its time name)The Victoria Ground was one of the oldest in World Football, now they're basically a name for hire .

Shouldn't say too much as that will probably be us in the not too distant future .

Can't wait for Chelsea to playing at the " Spearmimt Rhino Brazilian Stadium "

On another note, at work the other day I had to to call Mansfield Town Football club during the week to book-in a job we have to do for them.

While on hold I found out they apparently have the oldest original ground in the football league.

Not just that, this is their CEO (who happens to have recently married the chairman...)

article-0-0DE1CD6C00000578-553_468x384.j    

Mansfield-Town-CEO-Carolyn-Radford-.jpg

On another note, at work the other day I had to to call Mansfield Town Football club during the week to book-in a job we have to do for them.

While on hold I found out they apparently have the oldest original ground in the football league.

Not just that, this is their CEO (who happens to have recently married the chairman...)

article-0-0DE1CD6C00000578-553_468x384.j

Mansfield-Town-CEO-Carolyn-Radford-.jpg

She has her own thread

http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/index.php?/topic/100990-mansfield-pursestrings-holder/

'I flew to LA to cut Dele Alli's hair'

Justin Carr is the personal barber to some of English football's biggest names - cutting the hair of Premier League stars Dele Alli, Kyle Walker and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain as well as the England squad.

Sorry about the bold. Cut and paste from BBC.

'I flew to LA to cut Dele Alli's hair'

Justin Carr is the personal barber to some of English football's biggest names - cutting the hair of Premier League stars Dele Alli, Kyle Walker and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain as well as the England squad.

Sorry about the bold. Cut and paste from BBC.

They should all be subject to Peter Beardsley's barber for a year.