You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Running a Half Marathon tomorrow morning

Juniper

Hi All,

Running a half marathon tomorrow and trying to raise some funds to a Charity that provided care to my nan in her final days, the support I have recieved from Family, Friends and Workmates has been shocking to say the least so I thought I'd bung this up on here to try and raise some much needed funds.

All donations are appreciated, no matter the amount.

So far I have raised.....£12 (although our very own Simon Green's sent me £25 to my local western union, to collect later in the week)

If you fancy donating then the link's below.

Thank you for your time.

Jon Pritchard is fundraising for Sue Ryder Care

What have you/your nan done to the rest of them? Tight arses

On my phone just now but don't let me forget about this

It's disappointing to say the least' date=' fair to say my estimations of many people have gone right down but what can you do....

Good luck mate.

Thanks Lurtz, much appreciated!. Very kind of you also.

Can someone rep these men?

Just had my pasta tea (rank) off to bed. Can't wait for it to begin now.

Got my PB. Was a lot cooler than last years event but the hills are still unforgiving.

Even though I have been training ten miles on the countryside course it really does take it out of your legs and the last 3miles of the 13 are a painful ones. Thankfully I took on plenty of water and had some gels to help keep me running. Only stopped for a piss.

My tag time put me at 1 hr 51 so I'm chuffed. Beat my personal best, out of all my half marathons, on the toughest event I've done by 4mins.

Hurting this evening though. The beers will help with the pain though!!.

Thanks everyone who donated. Much appreciated. Very kind of you.