You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Guest LFD

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Came back from Sat afternoon out and I thought the game had started due to the extra 3 pages but nope.

LFD really RiS up this game here.

Surely the most important question on the thread now is

Would you let somebody ruin perfectly good soda bread with chocolate?

And,Do you use real butter or than Flora marg shite?

It means you appear to have fooked it up by under/over committing on the entrants.

And it made you sound incompetant. Yeah and fuck it I know I can't spell but I am tired and now having to walk to the shop to buy cunting cat food.

I am just giving everyone a chance to play.

Calm down everything will be OK!

Guest Pistonbroke
Hopefully get three more today and tomorrow.

Can then have 20 and will work out a format around that.

If not, just an even number.

As i said earlier, you could easily get around that by having a group stage with the top 2 from each going through to semi finals or top four to quarter finals depending on how many entrants/groups you have.

Plus to everyone else...has to be real butter.

As i said earlier, you could easily get around that by having a group stage with the top 2 from each going through to semi finals or top four to quarter finals depending on how many entrants/groups you have.

Exactly, it will be worked out depending on how players we get.

I said I will give players until tomorrow a chance to play. If no more interest we will start on Monday.

But Fowlers God obviously knows better and I'm incompetent!

Guest Pistonbroke
Exactly, it will be worked out depending on how players we get.

I said I will give players until tomorrow a chance to play. If no more interest we will start on Monday.

But Fowlers God obviously knows better and I'm incompetent!

He's under a lot of pressure, no house soon, no job if his piss is iffy and no cat food!! Where is fucking God when you need him.

He's under a lot of pressure, no house soon, no job if his piss is iffy and no cat food!! Where is fucking God when you need him.

Tempted to kick him out, play with 16 players and start the competition, after that behaviour of his!

If you had 18 you could do three groups of eight? Top two and the two best 3rd placed teams go through?

LFD, you'll find that everyone will be mad keen and bollock you for the pace at the start and then tail off and berate you for it being a chore come the knock-outs. People, unfortunately, are all cunts.

Guest Pistonbroke
If you had 18 you could do three groups of eight? Top two and the two best 3rd placed teams go through?

LFD, you'll find that everyone will be mad keen and bollock you for the pace at the start and then tail off and berate you for it being a chore come the knock-outs. People, unfortunately, are all cunts.

Surely 6.

Nope Bitch if you are a yes. I can let you all know the teams and we can start.

We've got nine teams then.

We'll have two groups, one with four teams, one with five teams (draw to be done later) top two in each grop go to the semi finals.