You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was in Anny road upper and at end of game as they kept the mancs behind there was probably half a dozen at different times in the main stand doing aeroplane gestures to them which why was they responded with 'it's never your fault '. At least 2 Liverpool fans get ejected by police for it but no idea if they ve been arrested .

I m ashamed that pre 1989 I along with 30,000 plus used to sing 'who's that dying on the runway 'every time we played them and it's ridiculous to suggest it was a few idiots when most of anfield sung it.

The Manc I work with insists the murderers chant is purely about heysel and it's never your fault refers to heysel , Michael shields and Suarez not hillsborough. Him and his mates have all supported the JF96 from afar

He also informs me old Trafford has never had 3 quarters of the ground rocking to hillsborough songs like we did re Munich pre 1989.

I hate United but can't argue with most of his points

P .s how much did bacon face pay Halsey ?

Wrong on so many levels.

A club who have won everything in the last twenty years, and they still chant more about another club than their own team at each and every game they play.

We should feel sorry for the fuckers. Can't be nice to be that fucking bitter that you can't even enjoy your own success.

Yeah, I don't get that. You'd expect them to take the piss with 19 titles... (but they know the comeback about 5 European cups). Even so, that's fair banter in my opinion.

They could take the piss out of Anfield (not saying it's worthy of a piss take, but it's a possible target), or Rodgers, etc etc. There's enough ammo for either side to mock the other side... why focus on disasters, it's lacking in imagination, let alone being sick.

Wrong on so many levels.

He's not entirely wrong. It's right to hold your hands up and say "we've been guilty too". But Liverpool appear to have made massive strides in moving on, whilst some United fans seem to want to keep resurrecting the nastiness.

I disagree about 'it's about Heysel' etc. That's a shocking smokescreen from United fans. They know damn well the suggestion they're making, and if they DO want to chant about Heysel (sickening still), then make a chant about Heysel, then it's clear.

People were sentenced for their part in the Heysel disaster. (Some) Liverpool fans got caught behaving like morons (as many fans of other clubs did during that period), but still, they were punished. Quite how that becomes worthy of a chant almost 30 years on I do not know.

As a neutral, I think it's right that Liverpool fans admit the past, and their only problem now is ridding themselves of the final handful of nutters.

United however, don't yet seem to accept they HAVE a problem, let alone move on from it.

cant believe some reds still did aeroplane gestures, fucking dickheads and is as disrespectful to the 96 as it is to thew mancs on a day like yesterday. ban these fuckin balloons now.

Did they actually do it though or is that just an excuse to let there fans off the hook

The fact that you have done the Maths on this actually proves what a little nerd and knobhead you are.

You don't have to do "the maths" on it, it's in your profile. You might know that if you weren't such an imbecile.

Regardless of my ability to neg (can't believe I actually said that), I think that lad's comments are the words of an undercover United poster.

Thanks for that Inspector Gadget.

Nice to see our own scum cunts also has made their impression on the media by abusing Halsey online. Just fucking great. Well done dickheads. I mean there's absolutely no reason to behave like a fucking decent human being when you're sitting there in front of you keyboard and sending out your message to the world which I reads something like this:

"I am a massive dickhead and I think I can write anything I want on the internet because a football referee made some mistakes. I have a fucking right to do so because I'm so very special and believe death treaths are they way for society to move forward for a better society. At least for me, because I'm special."

Nice to see our own scum cunts also has made their impression on the media by abusing Halsey online. Just fucking great. Well done dickheads. I mean there's absolutely no reason to behave like a fucking decent human being when you're sitting there in front of you keyboard and sending out your message to the world which I reads something like this:

"I am a massive dickhead and I think I can write anything I want on the internet because a football referee made some mistakes. I have a fucking right to do so because I'm so very special and believe death treaths are they way for society to move forward for a better society. At least for me, because I'm special."

You'll never get through to this category of person. They've absolutely no concept of how it tarnishes all the hard work done by the JFT96 team.

And although I'm stretching credibility a little, it COULD potentially compromise their fight for prosecutions too. It simply affords any anti Liverpool / negative propaganda merchants plenty of material to work with.

But really, it's about a bloke and his family, already having to suffer the awful spectre of cancer, only for a bunch of feckless wasters to see that as fodder for jibes.

They really ought to have their identities revealed once they're convicted. A nice mug shot in the papers along with the comments they posted. I'm sure their friends and family (and employers) will be pleased to read them.

Abuse on the internet is like dust. It gets everywhere. You only have to look at the comments on any random youtube video to see vile and despicable human beings in action. We have them just like everyone else.

Most Twitter abuse and death threats in social media are no more realistic, harmful or genuine than some mad tramp shouting in the street about the end if the world

Its just stupid, frustrated cretins trying to feel better about themselves.

Yeah, I don't get that. You'd expect them to take the piss with 19 titles... (but they know the comeback about 5 European cups). Even so, that's fair banter in my opinion.

They could take the piss out of Anfield (not saying it's worthy of a piss take, but it's a possible target), or Rodgers, etc etc. There's enough ammo for either side to mock the other side... why focus on disasters, it's lacking in imagination, let alone being sick.

that's about football, all relevant to rivalry between two sets of fans. most of it from utd goes over my head anyway. their 19th title was probably the first one in twenty years that they were able to enjoy, anfield still looks pretty fine from were i sit and they have more chance of finding lucan before they win five european cups. it's the snideness of them that i can't abide. the way that they know what they're chanting about but deny it because it's bad PR. the way that they say it wasnt about that, it was about the other..as if that makes it alright

Idiots at Heysel and we're all murderers.

Two idiots at Anfield and we're all singing Munich songs.

Some retaliate from the Man U end and 80% are singing it.

Somebody singing you're not fit to referee and it's in reference to his fight with cancer.

A few twats on Twitter and we've lost the moral high ground again.

The results are bad enough, but pointless cunts are sucking the enjoyment out of the game.

Idiots at Heysel and we're all murderers.

Two idiots at Anfield and we're all singing Munich songs.

Some retaliate from the Man U end and 80% are singing it.

Somebody singing you're not fit to referee and it's in reference to his fight with cancer.

A few twats on Twitter and we've lost the moral high ground again.

The results are bad enough, but pointless cunts are sucking the enjoyment out of the game.

Agree with that, none of it's terribly, well - fun? Anymore is it? I started feeling like that after the Suarez shit, I just thought I've got more constructive things to do with my life than worry about this bullshit.

This is utterly depressing. There is dickheads supporting every team. I watched the game in the local with a good few proper Mancs and each and every one came up to me saying that we were badly done by the ref and telling me to keep my chin up because we have class young players and a great future. Good people behaving like good people. Just like the vast majority would have behaved in the stadium yesterday.

Two wrongs don't make a right.