You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good shout mate' date=' just put it on now.

Was quality this four years ago.

"We don't want free healthcare in this country!"

"Wooooo, yeah!!!"[/quote']

'Only in America'.

Thank fuck.

And my well worn expression....Could you imagine....

So basically if I was a yank I wouldn't vote for Romney because his name is Mitt, and his mother should be ashamed of herself for naming her son after a fucking hand garment and I would vote for Obama because he is floating around with JayZ and Bruce Springsteen and is generally just a cool bastard.

Glove Romney's bird isn't half bad for her 63 though

fox_an_ann_romney_120412c-615x345.jpg

weird mormons

A lot of people voted for the Mitt regardless of how nuts his viewpoints are. Makes you think that seeing as people would vote for that just to not vote Obama that if there was a right of centre party in America they might clean up taking some democrat voters or would they fracture the right and do more damage? But then again is that not what the democrats kind of are? Right of centre?

GF politicos, explain it to this young impressionable rapist.

A lot of people voted for the Mitt regardless of how nuts his viewpoints are. Makes you think that seeing as people would vote for that just to not vote Obama that if there was a right of centre party in America they might clean up taking some democrat voters or would they fracture the right and do more damage? But then again is that not what the democrats kind of are? Right of centre?

GF politicos, explain it to this young impressionable rapist.

I think Mitt certainly appealed to lots of white, middle-lower class males, but also in many ways it was a vote against Obama purely because many thought a change was needed, and his economic policies and more European style of politics and social reform wasn't going to get them out of the trillion dollar debt hole they're in.

So nothing more than "let's give the other guys a chance, what have we got to lose?"

And I can certainly sympathise with that.