You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football

Jhinge Machha

• Replies 49k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jairzinho

• magicrat

• Russ Atmosphere

• Dr Nowt

All according to the special cunts plan so far.

Only surprising thing for me is he hasnt tried to press them hard from the start, but it makes sense with Hazard and that brazillian cunt out. 1-0 to Atletico would be perfect for us i think.

They will have to rest their key players.

The sooner Mourinho fucks off from football the better he just sets out to destroy and win in an ugly shitty manner and not one journalist pulls him up on it.

I'm genuinely considering doing a journalism degree. One of my motivating factors is to stand in the press room and tell Moureen he murdered the beautiful game. The cunt. 

The sooner Mourinho fucks off from football the better he just sets out to destroy and win in an ugly shitty manner and not one journalist pulls him up on it.

He can't possibly get any enjoyment out of it.  It's just awful.

They've just shown a graphic on ITV and he's basically got his outfield players set up as a 6-3-1 when they don't have the ball.  I could understand it if he was managing Doncaster Rovers tonight, but he's got control of one the most expensive groups of sportsmen on the planet.  He's just a humungous shithouse.

• Upvote 1

All according to the special cunts plan so far.

Only surprising thing for me is he hasnt tried to press them hard from the start, but it makes sense with Hazard and that brazillian cunt out. 1-0 to Atletico would be perfect for us i think.

They will have to rest their key players.

The weekend game is much bigger for Mourinho than this. He's rested players tonight and he's more likely to rest them for the second leg than against us.

They're fucking praising that performance on the TV. Fucking arseholes.

Of course they are, they're all wedged up Mourinho's arsehole. Can you imagine the row if Kenny, or even Brendan had come out with the shit that wanker did on Saturday? The bloke's got a free pass from the media.

I wish someone would take the cunt out. We're gonna have to put up with fucking shite football and resounding praise from the cunts who broadcast it for fuck knows how many years.

It's hideous to watch. But effective.

If Atleti don't score, you'd have to fancy him to get to ANOTHER European Cup final.

In all fairness, they're away, and it's not dissimilar to the tactics that got a certain other team to a final 9 years ago....

In all fairness that team you're talking about 9 years ago didn't cost over £100m...

• Upvote 1

It's hideous to watch. But effective.

If Atleti don't score, you'd have to fancy him to get to ANOTHER European Cup final.

In all fairness, they're away, and it's not dissimilar to the tactics that got a certain other team to a final 9 years ago....

Its a fucking world away mate

In all fairness that team you're talking about 9 years ago didn't cost over £100m...

Nope. I didn't say it did. Teams that've cost more have gone out earlier.

He's a cunt. It's ugly to watch. But he's not going to go out and play 3-2-5 away from home just to appease the viewing public.

Our football is light years ahead of Chelsea. But if we went away from home in a CL semi first leg and played like Chelsea are tonight and got a 0-0 or 0-1, I'd take it all day.

If anything, I think that's a side of his game Rodgers has yet to show. Obviously we haven't been in Europe, but sometimes you need to bite the bullet and be pragmatic.

I think I might hard boil an egg, peel off the shell, crush it with a rolling pin then scatter them all over my living room carpet, turn off the lights, take off my glasses and see how many tiny pieces I can find. Gotta be more entertaining than watching this fuckin creme de la creme of Europe eye bastard aids.

• Upvote 1

The weekend game is much bigger for Mourinho than this. He's rested players tonight and he's more likely to rest them for the second leg than against us.

Maybe, but i dont think so, i think Mourinhos ego points to him wanting the CL more than the league with Chelsea, it's whats eluded him there so far. Make no mistake i do think he wants to beat us as well, but given the choice i think he chooses the CL. He's selected this team to get a draw, minimal loss or possibly sneak a win for next week. If they have a result they will rest players for our game. 

Of course they are, they're all wedged up Mourinho's arsehole. Can you imagine the row if Kenny, or even Brendan had come out with the shit that wanker did on Saturday? The bloke's got a free pass from the media.

I wish someone would take the cunt out. We're gonna have to put up with fucking shite football and resounding praise from the cunts who broadcast it for fuck knows how many years.

The punditry I saw at the weekend was pretty critical other than Hoddle who has selective vision.  Not seen any reaction from the FA mind. Have they said anything about Ramires ?

We know Chlsea are awful, no surprise there but it's Madrid that's more disappointing for me. They're leaders of the Spanish league playing such shitty football, no imagination, no pace, no movement, just pumping cross after cross into the box! They should all counting themselves lucky we're not in this  competition. The standard of the CL has taken a huge fall since we're last in.

Nope. I didn't say it did. Teams that've cost more have gone out earlier.

He's a cunt. It's ugly to watch. But he's not going to go out and play 3-2-5 away from home just to appease the viewing public.

Our football is light years ahead of Chelsea. But if we went away from home in a CL semi first leg and played like Chelsea are tonight and got a 0-0 or 0-1, I'd take it all day.

If anything, I think that's a side of his game Rodgers has yet to show. Obviously we haven't been in Europe, but sometimes you need to bite the bullet and be pragmatic.

Nobody expects him to play 3-2-5, what anyone should expect from a team in a semi-final is less rank cowardice and a will to win, not 6 at the back like this cunt. He's unique in world football for cowardly tactics like this.