You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football

Jhinge Machha

• Replies 49k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jairzinho

• magicrat

• Russ Atmosphere

• Dr Nowt

If ever there was a good reason for the powers that be to rig a competition it would be here. Who the fuck would watch a Champion's League final with this horrific brand of football on display? It'll be worse than that famously terrible one with Marseille years ago.

That was one of, if not the worst CL semi finals I have ever had the misfortune to snore through. Chelsea ...all that money spent..and you churn out that heap of disgusting negative anti-football shite.

So come Sunday we have the attacking flair and pace of Liverpool versus the shit on a stick pack from the capital of rat piss.

We're gonna fucking shit all over the bastards.

I hope we bum that anti-football shower into next week this Sunday.

That prancing shitbag will have to get that bus out of the bay. A draw is of fuck all use to them.

Let's fucking murder them, Reds!

They wont park the bus Sunday. Like you say a draw is no good. We will have all the fucking mind games and bullshit for the next few days. The hysterical fanny will be saying what big underdogs they are and how they are not ready to win the league etc etc.

I expect them to come at us when ever they get the opportunity and try and get a lead to defend.

Going for a win will only help Pellegrini's City. So I think they'll park the bus, and then complain that we had the advantage of fewer games this season and no major injuries, unlike them etc. Moan, Moan, boring Moaning Mourinho. He's still moaning about Luis's goal in the hope of pressurizing the ref if there are marginal calls

Going for a win will only help Pellegrini's City. So I think they'll park the bus, and then complain that we had the advantage of fewer games this season and no major injuries, unlike them etc. Moan, Moan, boring Moaning Mourinho. He's still moaning about Luis's goal in the hope of pressurizing the ref if there are marginal calls

You don't know Mourinho then. Its all fucking smokescreen. He wants to win at all costs and doesn't give fuck how he does it, He will give it a real go on Sunday

I hope we absolutely pummel these on Sunday, I want our biggest win of the season, it might not happen but thats what i want. I want that twat to throw every last toy out of his pram post match and the press go to town on him

That was some SPECTACULAR SHITE.

The Portuguese slippery rat and his herd of expensive cunts make me wanna throw up every time there is a game with them on TV.

We played some defensive football as well under Houllier and Benitez but this was absolutely ridiculous. An Antifootball game.

It is not the defending, or how they defend; it is the fake injuries, the endless provocations to delay the game, the delaying tactics, the acting all around, the fake nerves. They should be ashamed to be called a football team.

I remember how the London Media used to criticise Benitez, because of his tactics, yet they never criticise this bunch of shite. If they win anything this season it will be the football Crime of the Century.

We should violate every HOLE of their dirty bodies on Sunday.

Bbc reporting that terry and cech are out for the season, Maureen saying that they will have to play the final for John ( no doubt with his fucking kit on in the stands!!!!)

I hope we smash them to bits in the first 20 mins like we did arsenal, and then toy with them for the rest of the game, so they are knackered for the second leg

We are going to roll over Europe like Guderian's panzers next season. Blitzkrieg!

I can't fucking wait. After PSG's recent shitfests I hope we draw them in our group. Some bitter manc at work said 'be careful what you wish for' but seriously, on current form we'll piss on most teams I've seen play in the CL this season.

• Upvote 1