You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

not been seen on any of the training pics (as far as I know), not taken on the tour and now in Enrique's twitter interview thing when asked about playing in nets again he says "Are you a Newcastle supporter? Haha! Pepe and Brad are very good so they don't need me!"

he is an excellent option as second choice keeper but a Brazil International from Roma won't exactly be on peanuts so it wouldn't surprise me if he was sold, expect a few will make comments along the line of who cares but just found it a bit odd given there hasn't been much said about him leaving

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Visa problem is rumoured for him not going to the states.

Strange if thats the case as he has an Italian passport, either its one of those dodgy ones Sebastian Leto had ot there's some conviction that hasnt been publicised or he's a mamber of the Communist Party.

Strange if thats the case as he has an Italian passport, either its one of those dodgy ones Sebastian Leto had ot there's some conviction that hasnt been publicised or he's a mamber of the Communist Party.

He could have been involved in warcrimes or the holocaust as well. Who can tell?

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Liverpool's Doni says truth will surface over situation at club

Liverpool outcast Doni has revealed that the truth will surface in the next few days over his situation at the club.

In an interview with Brazilian publication Globoesporte, the goalkeeper rubbished reports of injury setbacks and says the real reason is yet to be revealed.

Talking about reports in the press, Doni said: "They talk a lot. First, I was unhappy in the reserves, then it was an ankle injury, and I have to say every hour they invent a new story.

"I can not speak the truth about what's happening with me and Liverpool. We have a problem. I'm resolving the issue."

With a contract until June 2013, the goalkeeper does not know if he will remain in English football as the current situation drags on.

"I'm expecting a call from my solicitor. I've returned to Miami now, where I was sorting out other business. I cannot say more than that."

Liverpool's Doni says truth will surface over situation at club - Sambafoot.com, all About Brazilian Football