You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Now that we have their attention it's a perfect opportunity to find out why Chelsea fans are booing Anton Ferdinand for being racially abused by the "Big man". Do they know he didn't report it himself?

It's because they "know what he is" - apparently.

That video of them talking about Anton Ferdinand is just vile.

Bet they all sang God Save the Queen loud and proud though. Just like all those EDL scumbags we saw on their coaches going to whatever disgusting rally they were going to.

There was some horrible old Chelsea cunt stood next to our coach belting out God Save the Queen as we were stuck in traffic afterwards. He then started making some gestures which looked like some kind of Hillsborough or Heysel reference (it involved pushing). He was in his 50s too. Cunt.

Is there a club supported by a higher proportion of mouth breathers than Chelsea? Probably not this side of the Urals.

To be fair they are in a state of disarray over their stadium move.

Leaving Stamford Bridge would wipe out eight years of history...............

That video made me gurn. Horrible cunts. I remember Dave U said to me once he could talk football with any set of fans apart from Chelsea. I'd be inclined to agree with him. Utter pondlife. If ever a captain of a club was an embodiment of a set of fans it is big, brave JT.

Speaking of which, those EDL twats Dave spoke of at Watford Gap services just looked exactly as I'd expect such a group to look like. They looked like even the Jeremy Kyle show would reject them. The sad thing is their coach with No Surrender banners had kids on it which obviously means the next generation of scumbags is on it's way.

Speaking of which, those EDL twats Dave spoke of at Watford Gap services just looked exactly as I'd expect such a group to look like. They looked like even the Jeremy Kyle show would reject them. The sad thing is their coach with No Surrender banners had kids on it which obviously means the next generation of scumbags is on it's way.

We had the delights of the Chorley Branch at the services we stopped in, never have i seen such sights.

As we were coming away from Wembley our coach was followed by an open-topped bus full of the fuckers (all piled onto the top deck), trying to give us abuse. Anyway, as we turn one way at the lights, they turn the other only to get pulled by a van full of coppers, presumably for overloading the top deck.

We passed a load of EDL coaches on the way down as well. Can't remember whereabouts we where, but our coach pulled into the services for a piss stop and there were two EDL coaches already parked up. There were quite a few cop cars there as well to ensure there was no trouble and it was quite a funny moment looking back because our coach was absolutely rammed with booze and one lad started shitting himself: "shit, shit, shit, it's the bizzes! Lash the fucking ale! Lash the fucking ale!"

A lone voice pipes up. "I think that's the very least of their worries here, lad."