You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Guess what? I need a Wembley ticket. Just me

kemmyroad

Probably no point in asking but what the hell. If there's anyone who can sort me out with a final ticket - pretty please - that'd be just peachy. After 35 years of following LFC the touts are still having a field day. I'm thoroughly depressed. So I've got a pass out from the missus and kids for a day, booked myself on the Megabus from York and will be going with or without a ticket. Help me - please. That is all.

Guest davelfc

I feel the pain of the genuine reds out there deprived of a ticket because the FA tout out 40% of the available tickets. A lot of them will be sold on, something that isn't a new problem and has always been the case.

I'm going to sound proper shitty here and I dont usually bother posting on many threads, but particularly threads like this, but they really annoy me. Do people honestly believe there is any chance of someone sorting them a ticket for a game like this on an internet forum? I go the match, and have got mates who go the match, and if anyone was going to come through with a ticket for me for sunday I know who it would be. Why would anyone even contemplate giving a ticket for one of our biggest games in years, to someone they have never met, never spoken to and have virtually no contact with. I know lads get together off the forum and are mates and that, and i exempt them from this sort of stuff, but these begging threads are proper ridiculous

Given the o/p only has two posts then I'd be highly suspicious he's taking the piss, and if he isn't then I think it's a bit much expecting someone to offer you a ticket when you've been here about twenty seconds and there are longstanding posters who are looking for one.

I'm going to sound proper shitty here and I dont usually bother posting on many threads, but particularly threads like this, but they really annoy me. Do people honestly believe there is any chance of someone sorting them a ticket for a game like this on an internet forum? I go the match, and have got mates who go the match, and if anyone was going to come through with a ticket for me for sunday I know who it would be. Why would anyone even contemplate giving a ticket for one of our biggest games in years, to someone they have never met, never spoken to and have virtually no contact with. I know lads get together off the forum and are mates and that, and i exempt them from this sort of stuff, but these begging threads are proper ridiculous

Soooo...any chance of a spare?

Whoaaa, peace fellas. Jeez I had 20odd years travelling watching the reds ankle deep in police horse shit before having to give up a cherished season ticket through work and family commitments, but hey that's my choice. I still go when I can and have exhausted all other possibles for tickets so I figured nothing ventured nothing gained! No intention to jump queues or piss people off, we're all reds after all. Going down anyway for the day

Whoaaa, peace fellas. Jeez I had 20odd years travelling watching the reds ankle deep in police horse shit before having to give up a cherished season ticket through work and family commitments, but hey that's my choice. I still go when I can and have exhausted all other possibles for tickets so I figured nothing ventured nothing gained! No intention to jump queues or piss people off, we're all reds after all. Going down anyway for the day

Fucking Jeez, who fuck says Jeez!!!

Negged in the face.