You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Villa match thread ( home )

sir roger

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have absolutely no heart, soul, cohesion, or togetherness on the ptich.

Its been obvious for two months at least. Ive been betting against my own team regularly since Christmas on this basis.

Unfortunately,I am in good profit.

It's there for those that choose to see it.

Kenny has lost these players, and most of the players never had "it" to lose.

Total clearout needed from top to bottom.

To say otherwise is delusion on a grand scale.

Most of the bookies don't seem to have noticed how bad we actually are just yet. We were actually favourites last week against Newcastle and Sterling scoring/Liverpool winning was actually better odds than Cisse scoring/Newcastle winning which just baffled me tbh.

We are now level on points with 10th place Fulham, good lord, how embarrassing is this.

Most of the bookies don't seem to have noticed how bad we actually are just yet. We were actually favourites last week against Newcastle and Sterling scoring/Liverpool winning was actually better odds than Cisse scoring/Newcastle winning which just baffled me tbh.

We are now level on points with 10th place Fulham, good lord, how embarrassing is this.

Villa were 7/1 to win today.

jesus im running out of straws to clutch we are saving ourselves for the cup semi right ? only way to explain some of our performances

That's what some on here would have you believe. That's until the Shite knock us out.

Guest ShoePiss

That is what Suarez has to put up with every game now because the club chose to hang him out to dry.

He's a cheat, a racist and anything else people want to make stick to him. He's fucked in this league because of weak leadership. An absolute disgrace.

He's still getting called a racist bastard by the way, knobheads in here said it would blow over. I knew it fucking wouldn't. Every fucking game the lad is getting called a racist bastard.

This is how this will go down:

Realists and fair critics will be saying how absolutely fucking shit we are and how disgusting our performances (let alone results) have been for the next day or so. Then they'll get bored of getting called a "cunt" or a "skymong" and stop saying the obvious.

The Superfans will reappear and start telling us we're better than Newcastle (hahaha. fucking hell that was the most delusional thing iv heard on here.) and paint a prettier picture, talking about how we've played amazing football and just need a finisher.

That was a stonewall penalty on Suarez. Fucking disgusting decision, them Villa cunts calling him a diver need a good kicking too.

That is what Suarez has to put up with every game now because the club chose to hang him out to dry.

He's a cheat, a racist and anything else people want to make stick to him. He's fucked in this league because of weak leadership. An absolute disgrace.

He's still getting called a racist bastard by the way, knobheads in here said it would blow over. I knew it fucking wouldn't. Every fucking game the lad is getting called a racist bastard.

Unfortunately true.

Yes, however, Barcodes were 15/8. I left that alone.

Why bother, when Wigan were 10 and this shower were 8?

Easy money i'm afraid. Been saying so for a while.

I predicted a 14th place finish a few weeks back.

We're on course.

Villa were 7/1 to win today.

Incredible.I stopped gambling at the bookies a good few years ago.I could never bring myself to bet against us ever and still put us to win on the footie score forecast at work.I think a lot of supporters are the same.The filth fans will be fucking minted this season with our form though.