You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I pretty much only listen to TMS when he's on. The Sky team is excellent, and I'm not actually too keen on many of the rest of the TMS lot. Think Vaughan is alright, that new lad is fucking terrible. Don't know his name, but he's a complete tit and also has one of the most irritating voices I've ever heard. 

We've our 6's charity tournament tomorrow and some sad twats have been taking it seriously and having a net.

6 players, 6 overs with every player bowling an over and a short boundary.

It's in memory of our old football manager and it's custom to have 6 pints of cider before it starts. Can't wait. 

I had a great day there yesterday, still smashed now. I was surprised to see that post a few back about root getting 92 from 129. It felt like we were scoring quite slowly after we list that bunch if wickets in the middle session.

I think we scored at 7 an over for the last 10 overs.

We've our 6's charity tournament tomorrow and some sad twats have been taking it seriously and having a net.

6 players, 6 overs with every player bowling an over and a short boundary.

It's in memory of our old football manager and it's custom to have 6 pints of cider before it starts. Can't wait.

First innings I only lasted 5 balls.

Swing and a miss, 6, 6, 6 and then I danced and missed the ball by about a foot.

My bowling took some treatment too.

Nobody puts their cue in the rack quite like India.

Brilliant one minute, abject shite the next.

And they've played England right back into form.

Credit to Cook, who really did look cooked a few weeks back.

It really has been a bit of a 1981-type comeback.

Speaking of which, Sir Beefy seemed happier a few weeks ago when he was flailing the England team.

The word "capitulation" has been re-defined by the Indians in the last two tests. I obviously think its hilariously funny (more so because I find their recalcitrance over DRS to be really, really annoying) but at the same time their lack of fight is sickening.

At the end of the day though some people were guilty of overblowing them when we made them look amazing at Lords - similar argument to the last two tests with us to be fair but having won three series on the trot against them I think its safe to say we are the better team of the two.