You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liverpool FC striker Nathan Eccleston under investigation by club after claiming 9/11

Skrtel Milk

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yet a group of Arabs, in Germany and Afghanistan, did manage to pull a plot of that scale off, without a single leak?

:whistle:

The majority of the hijackers were Saudi's who'd travelled to the US on a student visa, not some ignorant villagers from the backwaters of Afgahnistan. They were a small, tight-knit group, as terrorist cells often are. They were also funded by a well-educated and combat experienced dissident from a wealthy Saudi family. US intelligence agencies were aware of increased chatter regarding some sort of terrorist attack, and an FBI agent had flagged the fact that a group of Saudi students were taking flying lessons in the US, but it was given a low priority marker and not followed up. Lastly, after the attacks the media were able to trace the intimate history of many of those involved. If they could do that to a small group, I doubt they'd have problems uncovering the involvement of a bigger cast of suspects.

Yet a group of Arabs, in Germany and Afghanistan, did manage to pull a plot of that scale off, without a single leak?

:whistle:

There were HUGE fucking leaks, aircraft fuel tanks aren't designed to withstand that kind of impact.

Nathan Eccleston, remember him? He should be sent packing for one reason only; for causing this abomination of GF lunacy on the FF. We have enough abominations here as it is, thanks very much.

The majority of the hijackers were Saudi's who'd travelled to the US on a student visa, not some ignorant villagers from the backwaters of Afgahnistan.

I didn't say they were a group of "ignorant villagers from the backwaters of Afghanistan". Aforementioned "ignorant villagers" are better suited to battling against and beating large occupying standing armies. As you're no doubt aware by now...

US intelligence agencies were aware of increased chatter ...

Lastly, after the attacks the media were able to ...

The US "intelligence" agencies were aware of diddly squat. The was much navel-gazing in the aftermath, and piecing together of random tidbits of information. Hindsight is 20-20. At the time, they didn't know shit. End of story.

Keeping it a secret UNTIL they did what they did was all they wanted to do, and all they ever tried to do.

I doubt they'd have problems uncovering the involvement of a bigger cast of suspects.

"Bigger cast"? If 9/11 did have some American involvement, why would you automatically assume that 1000's of operatives were part of it?

I didn't say they were a group of "ignorant villagers from the backwaters of Afghanistan". Aforementioned "ignorant villagers" are better suited to battling against and beating large occupying standing armies. As you're no doubt aware by now...

The US "intelligence" agencies were aware of diddly squat. The was much navel-gazing in the aftermath, and piecing together of random tidbits of information. Hindsight is 20-20. At the time, they didn't know shit. End of story.

Keeping it a secret UNTIL they did what they did was all they wanted to do, and all they ever tried to do.

"Bigger cast"? If 9/11 did have some American involvement, why would you automatically assume that 1000's of operatives were part of it?

Er, I think you've got the wrong end of the stick here isr.

Anubis' main point is that there weren't a cast of 1000s as there a) would have been more chance of a leak beforehand and b) would have been discovered afterwards as the media, and/or intelligence services were pretty able at following up on the back story of the hijackers.

Which also seems to be your point or something.

80601pdb1.jpg

0412042phoenix1.gif

Guest ShoePiss

the fuck is that all about?

The majority of the hijackers were Saudi's who'd travelled to the US on a student visa, not some ignorant villagers from the backwaters of Afgahnistan. They were a small, tight-knit group, as terrorist cells often are. They were also funded by a well-educated and combat experienced dissident from a wealthy Saudi family. US intelligence agencies were aware of increased chatter regarding some sort of terrorist attack, and an FBI agent had flagged the fact that a group of Saudi students were taking flying lessons in the US, but it was given a low priority marker and not followed up. Lastly, after the attacks the media were able to trace the intimate history of many of those involved. If they could do that to a small group, I doubt they'd have problems uncovering the involvement of a bigger cast of suspects.

The problem with this, is that all the mainstream media were in on it too - the only reliable information that you can trust has been produced by people who look like comic book guy, live in their mums basement, and post on youtube.

Is there still no answer to the lack of photo/video evidence for the Pentagon strike?

You're going to tell me that this...

http://thewebfairy.com/nerdcities/Hufschmid/eh28s.jpg

...is the only evidence of a jumbo jet hitting the headquarters of the American military in 2001?

Corner shops have better CCTV equipment than that.

You fail hard.

Is there still no answer to the lack of photo/video evidence for the Pentagon strike?

...is the only evidence of a jumbo jet hitting the headquarters of the American military in 2001?

You fail hard.

It wasn't a Jumbo Jet, it was a 757.

Er, I think you've got the wrong end of the stick here isr.

Anubis' main point is that there weren't a cast of 1000s as there a) would have been more chance of a leak beforehand and b) would have been discovered afterwards as the media, and/or intelligence services were pretty able at following up on the back story of the hijackers.

Which also seems to be your point or something.

Jose, I don't think so. Yes, I'm aware that Anubis was claiming that the US were very very close to figuring out what Al-Qaeda were planning before they struck, and that they pieced the whole thing together pretty quickly afterwards (I don't agree, but whatever).

His point was that if they were able to do that, then no other group could possibly have been involved in 9/11. He bases that on the following faulty assumptions:

1) other groups would have needed more men, materials, resources etc than al-Qaeda

2) other groups would have displayed the same need for secrecy and covering their tracks post 9/11 than Al-Qaeda displayed (ie: not much)

the fuck is that all about?

Pretty self-explanatory, I would have thought.

Alexander went right through Persia like a hot knife through butter. When he reached Afghanistan, he quickly secured a treaty with the local leaders, and departed toute suite for Punjab, never to return (the Afghan's tossed the Macedonian garrisons out).

The British Empire tried it in the 19th century. From memory, I think the Afghans were feeling unduly charitable that time, as they did allow 1 survivor to cross back into British India (a riderless horse, I think).

The Soviets tried it in the late 20th century. The Afghans endured hell, yet in the end, THEY broke the back of the Soviet war machine.

NATO invaded in 2001. The Afghans have endured another nightmare. Yet, a decade later, who seriously thinks NATO can possibly win and secure their conquest?

You can't conquer the Afghans. End of story.

You fail hard.

The computer simulations are consistent with those on the building.

There was plane wreckage dotted around, but plenty of it was just pulverised, going into as you said the headquarters of the american military.

And they found the passport of one of the terrorists outside the wtc ? how the hell was that possible `?

Someone found a computer in their window a block away from the WTC. Also a few people where found alive in the rubble of two fucking burning buildings.

Things happen, often without explanation.

Guest ShoePiss
Pretty self-explanatory, I would have thought.

Alexander went right through Persia like a hot knife through butter. When he reached Afghanistan, he quickly secured a treaty with the local leaders, and departed toute suite for Punjab, never to return (the Afghan's tossed the Macedonian garrisons out).

The British Empire tried it in the 19th century. From memory, I think the Afghans were feeling unduly charitable that time, as they did allow 1 survivor to cross back into British India (a riderless horse, I think).

The Soviets tried it in the late 20th century. The Afghans endured hell, yet in the end, THEY broke the back of the Soviet war machine.

NATO invaded in 2001. The Afghans have endured another nightmare. Yet, a decade later, who seriously thinks NATO can possibly win and secure their conquest?

You can't conquer the Afghans. End of story.

What is winning? Clue: it's not conquering the afghans. Getting rid of the Taliban and Al qaeda is. As it happens the Taliban are responsible for the vast majority of civilian deaths there.