You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

When are we likely to get definitive stadium news?

Nathanzx

1 hour ago, Barrington Womble said:

Well it's 6k additional seats. There's more than that in there because we've lost the old upper. The whole stand i think is bigger than the kop when it's finished. 

That's bleeding obvious when I think about it. 

I'm sure this will bring out the forum's inner Super Furry Animal (Sympathy, sympathy / You want some: Don't come to me) but my request to be seated next to my wife has been knocked right back, so any chance of taking our son regularly, or even occasionally, is on hold. I'm beginning to simmer down after the initial feeling of disappointment, but it's still disappointing. Maybe next year. 

1 hour ago, Harry Squatter said:

Think there will be executive boxes and a balcony in that middle bit.

Screenshot_20230613-141205_Gallery.jpg

Yeah, lounges at the back and the seats for the lounges are the front 12 rows of the upper, which they're calling middle, even though it's upper. 

3 hours ago, deiseach said:

I'm sure this will bring out the forum's inner Super Furry Animal (Sympathy, sympathy / You want some: Don't come to me) but my request to be seated next to my wife has been knocked right back, so any chance of taking our son regularly, or even occasionally, is on hold. I'm beginning to simmer down after the initial feeling of disappointment, but it's still disappointing. Maybe next year. 

They couldn't find 2 seats together? I'm not having that. They're just being pricks I think. Have you explained about wanting to take your son? 

1 minute ago, Barrington Womble said:

They couldn't find 2 seats together? I'm not having that. They're just being pricks I think. Have you explained about wanting to take your son? 

They're just being pricks. Look, I don't want to be seen as a troublemaker in case I bump up against the LFC admin equivalent of John Brooks, so I'll give it a year. At least my wife and I are both in the lower Main Stand so we might even be able to sit together if someone doesn't turn up.

2 hours ago, Barrington Womble said:

I feel sorry for the guy but he's just another customer as far as the club are concerned and easily replaced. 

Another example of the club fucking off loyal long term fans. 

15 hours ago, Leyton388 said:

I feel sorry for the guy but he's just another customer as far as the club are concerned and easily replaced. 

Another example of the club fucking off loyal long term fans. 

This is my point really. They don't care about anything or anyone. Although I'm sure if that lad had told them he was going to the echo they'd have probably done something. 

So the club drop a completely avoidable bollock in not giving the 25 year season ticket holding NHS doctor his season ticket, and then will likely have to backtrack to save face once how they’ve behaved is out there.

The PR department want to give their heads a wobble. Even the bloos wouldn’t screw up like that.

22 minutes ago, Fugitive said:

Before commenting, is he a red or a blue? 

He's a red. can you believe he's 44?. Just recognised him as someone I know has shared his "devoed" video on their Facebook and he was in my brothers class in school. 

I knew his name but didn't believe it was the same fella.