You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Shit chants

Lucky Pierre

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Who are ya, who are ya" etc.

I'm sure this started creeping into home games last season. Anybody that sings this, deserves to get flicked in the testes.

Yeah it's been evident for the past few seasons now especially with people who sit in the Anfield Road end.

That ''Easeh'' abomination from the mid 2000s has thankfully become a thing of the past.

"Who are ya, who are ya" etc.

I'm sure this started creeping into home games last season. Anybody that sings this, deserves to get flicked in the testes.

Not flick in the balls, but kick with steel toecaps if I had my way.

My favourite was at the emirates a couple of years ago. They started there 'famous' hoof at Agger long pass and it seemed to get stuck in there throats halfway through it when they spotted it was a quality ball that did there defence and was inch perfect for Robbie Keane to hit a beauty of a volley passed Almunua.

My favourite was at the emirates a couple of years ago. They started there 'famous' hoof at Agger long pass and it seemed to get stuck in there throats halfway through it when they spotted it was a quality ball that did there defence and was inch perfect for Robbie Keane to hit a beauty of a volley passed Almunua.

Robbie Keane Belter Vs Arsenal - Video

That was awesome alright.

"Wanker Wanker Wanker" is pretty awful.

Sure I heard it on the Kop last season during the Sparta Prague game, aimed at Repka.

"Your not famous anymore" is pathetic also. We're more famous than the shite no marks who sing it as will ever be.

I live in Leeds & saw a Leeds fan with "We're not famous anymore" on the back of his shirt. I couldnt understand what context he meant it in - I decided it was an oxymoron.

However, the worst of all is "Munich" or "Shipman".

"You don't know what you're doing" at the ref. It's true usually, but it's a shit PC version of what the chant used to be.

I like goal music if the music is unique to the club, as in Germany. If it's a tune you hear every day in the media, it's usually shit.

Guest davelfc

It was a strange day for the kop, I think because a lot of people went that wouldn't normally go they didn't know the words to most of the songs or what to sing. I heard John Arnie Riise being sung at one point, been a few years since they had a ticket eh?

I know a lot of people find it annoying but I think it's hilarious:

<a href="

">YouTube Link</a>

I thought that was brilliant at the time and think that if our fans had done it it would have been classed as a thing of genius.

Was it just me or did I hear a chorus of "stand up if you love The Reds" at Anfield yesterday and loads of people then stood up?

Cant say I've ever seen that at Anfield before.

Probably stand up for the 96. It's happened a few times before, a bit distasteful in my opinion.

''You're Shit Ahhhhh'' when a lower league team plays in the FA Cup 1st Round when a keeper takes a Goalkick on one of those games the godawful Mark Bright is a co-commentator on.

You got there before me mate. It just screams small-time.

I thought that was brilliant at the time and think that if our fans had done it it would have been classed as a thing of genius.

Probably stand up for the 96. It's happened a few times before, a bit distasteful in my opinion.

Yep, came over the telly quite clearly.

Even though I loved the guy I can't say I was that impressed with the Rafa songs yesterday.