You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that the worst starting team ever for LFC?

I just cant see the point in that team. Its all very well putting players in the shop window but we've got a team to build and need matches for it to gel. This season more than ever we need to get off to a good start if we are to challenge.

Nothing we're going to glean from this other than Insua, Poulsen, Greek, Degen are awful, and need to leave. Shelvey and Kelly look a bit lost so far - One positive is that Carroll seems to be moving well, shame he's chasing shadows

I think we should sack Kenny Dalglish. He has had long enough to sort his first 11 out but he really hasnt got a fucking clue what his best 11 is. I bet he will make another 11 substitutes at half time in this game after he realises he got the starting line up wrong; again.

agree 100000%.

And Steve Clarke.

And sack downing too, just to make the numbers up

Crap gravy, looks like bisto. I'd also remove the Yorkshire pud and replace with extra roasties
the gravy looks awful.i prefer carrots mashed with swede as well, with a bit of butter. thosre not proper roasties either, they are deep fried bastards them.

Guest ShoePiss
Fuck you Stumptown. That plate is crying out for some creamy mash not more roasties.

Hey I'm ok with a good creamy mash, maybe even a little horseradish in too. Still want more roasties though as there's no such thing as too much

Looks to me like Kenny doesn't want to be there with this selection

Pretty disappointing that the club would've known what kind of line up Kenny was going to field yet failed to mention anything about the likes of Downing, Henderson and Adam not travelling when advertising tickets for this game on the official site.

Hey I'm ok with a good creamy mash, maybe even a little horseradish in too. Still want more roasties though as there's no such thing as too much

There is a tipping point for too many roasties and thats when they are taking up more room on the plate than mash. Mash > Roasties. Thats just the way it is.

Isn't it better trying to get rid of shit players by putting them in a good team so they seem to play better? Putting them all in one team is a bloody joke, waste of time for all concerned and thoroughly embarrassing for us. I feel sorry for the people who have put up hard earned money to see 'Liverpool' and see a pile of shit (with a few exceptions ofc).

Guest ShoePiss
There is a tipping point for too many roasties and thats when they are taking up more room on the plate than mash. Mash > Roasties. Thats just the way it is.

Bigger plate, simple.