You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Big Question

Truered

Someone should gag don cherry permenently.

When the world cup was on last time I was in USA, we had FoxSporrts world commentators, is it true that all of them know fuck off about football.

Every sentance had words like offensive play defensive play did my head in!

Alot of commentators here just watch the WC to listen to play-by-play. There is an admiration because of the use of language, and that they mostly do it without a color commentator. I find North American commentary lacking. One of the best commentaries was a Sunderland-Leicester match, dunno who it was:

The score is nil-nil. The temperature is nil and the entertainment value is also nil.

One of the best commentaries was a Sunderland-Leicester match, dunno who it was:

The score is nil-nil. The temperature is nil and the entertainment value is also nil.

Sounds like some of are matches this year that!!!!!

With Champs league qualification secured, new financing about to happen, it is time for a fresh start and that has to start with a change of leadership.

Therefore foullier must go, he has taken us as far as he can, and that was 2 years ago.

Frenchman put mayonaise on their chips, French Canadians put gravy and cheese on theirs- so how does Houillier like his chips? He doesn't care as long as they fall on fourth place. (I think I'll have to cut myself off the ale now)

btw, don't ever buy Latvian lager. Tastes too sweet and has an awful aftertaste. Perhaps too close to Chrnolybl.

Anyway the reason I call him Foullier is because he is always trying to make fools of us all, he honestly thinks we are all happy and celebrating at a fantastic 4th place achievement, well excuse me but fuck off I am not.

We should be challenging for the title period, not scrambling for crumbs behind other teams, but no he fools us into thinking 4th place is acceptable for LFC.

Just leave and take your mininum acceptable target with you.

Based on his recent record he shouldn't be allowed to spend the money available this summer. Therefore he should go. Even if he bought three or four truly top class players you get the feeling we'd still be fighting it out for third place next season.

Problem is, who the hell would replace him?

Going back to the original question...

"Now we have got 4th Does Foullier keep his job for another season??"...

Alot will depend on how the Thai/Morgan saga is resolved and who, if anyone, has a bid accepted. If the club is, as it is looking likely, planning a big fuck off shake up, Houllier should probs be part of it and be on his way. From 3 trophies, second in the league and real hope for a title challenge to 2 years of dross and a shitload of money tossed away...

However, the board's silence is deafening, on all issues.

Guest Podge

As had been said before if the managers job at

Liverpool was up for grabs every top manager would be

interested bar a few exceptions. We cant give that

man another £40 million to gamble with.

As I saw this mornin in one of the ragmags over here

HOULLIER IN HIS SIXTH YEAR OF HIS 5 YEAR PLAN.

If he stays that is. Says it all really.

With or without Morgan, Houllier's position is still vulnerable.

Even if Morgan in, unless he has more shares than Moores, he does run the show. Don't believe the rubbish from the media. All the things said by Morgan are to please disgrunted fans. A political speech to gain popularity only.

Guest Podge

Yeh, looks like it. Wonder what the target for next year is?

3rd spot. If he stays it will be very interesting to see who he

briings in. It has to be quality that will improve the first 11.

I reckon we need two quality midfielders, centre mid with

stevie & wide right, a quick centre back & then we have Cisse.

Kirkland

Carragher

Hyypia

Mexes

Risse

VDV

Parker

Gerrard

Kewell

Owen

Cisse

Any takers?