You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He who the Moyesy be

’gainst Heysel disaster,

Still can't find consistency

The ring - it is his master.

There’s no discouragement the owner is completely bent

His first avowed intent

to be a bitter.

Moyesiah besets the ground

with "peoples club" stories

No foes shall stay his might; merdering bastards called redshite,

He will make Champions cup his right

to be a bitter.

Since, the blues, canst not defend

as they've Neville in it,

We know we at the end,

relegation zone - we're in it.

Then sly stallone doth flee away! I’ll fear not what Rocky says,

can't understand his accent anyway

to be a bitter..

Disclaimer: This article was written entirely to show how pointless your petty little banners are, just in case you didn’t notice.

... think this last line passes the article off as an attempt at satirical lampooning, but the fact he has to point this out in a 'disclaimer' shows just how it has failed. It's like explaining your own joke...

Linked with Miroslav Klose according the the Echo yesterday.

Slow uptake on those Season ticket renewals eh Bill??

Moyes was misquoted. All he said was I don't care what happens next season as long as we get closer to Liverpool....

I'll get me coat

Linked with Miroslav Klose according the the Echo yesterday.

Slow uptake on those Season ticket renewals eh Bill??

Said exactly that to my blue mate who then went on to say 'the only way we'll get him if is if he wants to play every week and be a hero'

I said he'll go to Juve for two seasons and then someone soft in England would still take him then, or he'll just do a Jurgen and go to Spurs

Look at this, deluded cunts, apparently Leighton Baines in second only to Alaves as a fullback.

HE HAS been the toast of Merseyside’s blue half this season and is rumoured to be coveted across the park – but Leighton Baines once slipped through the Mersey football net.

Currently the Premier League’s in-form full-back, some would say Baines is second only to Barcelona’s Daniel Alves in Europe, and his England future suddenly looks sparkling.

The 26-year-old elicited high praise with a starring cameo after replacing Ashley Cole during England’s Euro 2012 qualifier against Switzerland last weekend, and has become the player tabloids enjoy linking with various departures from Goodison.

Read More How Everton FC star Leighton Baines nearly slipped through cracks of Merseyside football - News - Everton FC - Liverpool Echo

How Everton FC star Leighton Baines nearly slipped through cracks of Merseyside football - News - Everton FC - Liverpool Echo

Look at this, deluded cunts, apparently Leighton Baines in second only to Alaves as a fullback.

HE HAS been the toast of Merseyside’s blue half this season and is rumoured to be coveted across the park – but Leighton Baines once slipped through the Mersey football net.

Currently the Premier League’s in-form full-back, some would say Baines is second only to Barcelona’s Daniel Alves in Europe, and his England future suddenly looks sparkling.

The 26-year-old elicited high praise with a starring cameo after replacing Ashley Cole during England’s Euro 2012 qualifier against Switzerland last weekend, and has become the player tabloids enjoy linking with various departures from Goodison.

Read More How Everton FC star Leighton Baines nearly slipped through cracks of Merseyside football - News - Everton FC - Liverpool Echo

How Everton FC star Leighton Baines nearly slipped through cracks of Merseyside football - News - Everton FC - Liverpool Echo

anyone else had the whole 'footballs gone mad' 'transfers are a joke' rant off them?

fuming cos we've got dough and they've got sweet fuck all

I had that very rant off one of them in work the other day. Just laughed at the dickhead. I`ve said this before like but they are fucking boss them bluenoses, they have me in stitches every time I speak to them. If they started waffling about something and you just agree with them its even funnier, they don`t have a clue what to do.

Neither were they when they lauded it up as the 'mersey millionaires'

The problem with that was the bitter's became "millionaires" as the rest of the big clubs became Billionaires,typical that is for them there about 10 years behind everyone else,small time club that's all they will ever be.

My mate (a bluenose) even laughed at the klose interest "what would he come here for,free passes to the playhouse or a part in corrie -kenwright is a wanker" is what he said, i could only agree.