You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Dr Dre Monster Beats Headphones

Fuck knows, I'll see him tomorrow so I'll ask him but if you have the money to get them I'd recommend it. I like dance music and a fair bit of dubstep so those headphones almost blew my mind!

Yeah, please do mate.

Might hang on and wait for HMV do go a good deal as there are clearing loads of their stock.

A mate in college has the small ones and I had a go the other day, amazing bit of kit. If you've got the money, and would use them a lot, as opposed to my mum who buys a £600 camera and has used it once, then do it.

Have the solo hd and trust me they sound brilliant, crisp and clear and the bass is ear thumping, as you would expect.

Some people don't like that they leak sound but it doesn't bother, that only happens when the volume is at an insane level.

Be careful where you buy them, if you see them much cheaper than the normal retail price in a respected and trusted shop/site definitely buy them, but there is counterfeit sets on the Market so your better off paying the full whack just to be careful.

It's funny how you notice one poster say something about another poster that has never really occurred to you for many reasons, and then you start to notice how what was said about that poster(you)is spot on.

It turns out your just a dissagreable prick who gets his kicks out of saying the opposite to everyone else.

In other words, your opinion or input is not needed, or wanted.

Guest ShoePiss

They must have spent a fortune on product placement for these things, it seems that any time someone has headphones on on tv here they're wearing these ones.

No idea if they're better than the rest performance wise but people will be buying them because they've seen x,y,z wearing them on the telly anyway.

lebronliverpoolbeats.jpg

Lebron James with his Liverpool stylee headphones.

I wouldn't walk down the street with those type of headphones on, no chance.

they look like a different/new style, personally it did take me a while to get used to wearing them, i did feel a bit conscious but their comfortable as fuck and they sound better than anything ive tried previously.

l tried some in an Apple store a while back, nothing special. You could pay a lot less for some that sound better.

pass it on then, a mate of mine is after a decent pair but isnt keen on paying the beats prices, what ones should he go for?

They're absolute shit. Just for mugs who'd pay over the odds just to look like a bit of a twat. They're good on the bass but bollocks at every other range. A bit like bose but more so.

Go for a pair of Grado SR60i or Sennheiser PX200-II.

They're absolute shit. Just for mugs who'd pay over the odds just to look like a bit of a twat. They're good on the bass but bollocks at every other range. A bit like bose but more so.

Go for a pair of Grado SR60i or Sennheiser PX200-II.

had or listened to both, decent enough but dont be retarded, they havnt got a patch on beats.